Notices

Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Eclipsis
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GlisteningTech
Actually we don't mark up the resin at all, so it isn't costing us anything. It is good that the consumers have an option on how to recharge the resin, but going through that procedure, which does use caustic chemicals, isn't for everyone.
You're right, it isn't for everyone. If someone wants to buy new resins each time their CR Spotless is depleted, more power to them. I merely gave people who are looking to save money an additional, cost effective option. I wasn't trying to put you down in any way; I'm sorry if it came off that way.

Originally Posted by points
I cant imagine anyone doing all that to avoid buying a drum of resin that will last most of us a year or so. Reading that post on how to regenerate resin was funny as hell. You gotta be kidding me...
No, I'm not kidding you. I've shown that same page to other forums (Ferrarichat, M3Post, M3Forum, and 6speedonline), and they all appreciated the advice and a good deal of people actually utilized the procedure. There are a lot of DIY-type people on enthusiast forums, and since it saves quite a bit of money, why would I be kidding you.

Originally Posted by salukijac
It's kind of funny (not really) a Rennlist Site Sponsot would cut on another site sponsor. That's kind of cheesy. If it were a regular poster I can see it.
I'm not cutting on Moe in any way, I didn't intend to at least. I think CR Spotless is a fantastic product and he's offering it at a great price.

Originally Posted by points
^^^Funny in that the site shows a dozen or so pics of someone measuring,filtering,choppin,dicin,pouring baggin, resin. Ya gotta be pretty hard up to do all of that....besides after talking to my water conditioner guy...he says that resin that is reconditioned only lasts for a short time and does not do the job as well as fresh.
Whoever your "water guy" is is incorrect. The recharge enables the cation and anion resins to once again attract calcium, sodium, and magnesium ions. It doesn't degrade the structure of each individual resin bead in any way. I've been using the same batch of resins for more than 5 years now. Recharge after recharge and they're still working perfectly.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:22 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 760 Likes on 400 Posts

Last day folks to take advantage of this offer. We've had a great response to the GB and thanks again for everyone's support
Old 02-15-2010, 10:40 AM
EvEr34
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent

Quick Reply: Spotless Water Deionization System Promotion