Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 04:08 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 698 Likes on 366 Posts
Thumbs up New einszett Kits by Glistening Perfection

We're always striving to bring you guys unique products that are also useful and effective. Here's a new item from einszett and we decided to put together a few kits for you guys.

Canvas Bag

Interior Kit

einszett is quickly becoming one of the leading car care manufacturers in the world. Since 1936, this German company has been making effective and quality products for automobiles. This kit was inspired by clients and the combination of interior products they order. This interior kit includes all the products needed to properly clean and condition the interior of you car. A unique product is einszett Klima Cleaner. This product safely and effectively cleans out your climate control system and eliminates mold spores and any offensive smells in the A/C system. We've also included some of our high quality microfiber towels and pads. To bring this whole kit together, all the products are protected and stored in a high quality canvas bag bearing the einszett crest. An excellent mix of products in one unique and presentable package.

Exterior Kit

einszett is quickly becoming one of the leading car care manufacturers in the world. Since 1936, this German company has been making effective and quality products for automobiles. This kit was inspired by clients and the combination of exterior products they order. This exterior kit includes all the products needed to properly wash, polish, and wax the exterior of you car. We've also included some of our high quality microfiber towels and pads. To bring this whole kit together, all the products are protected and stored in a high quality canvas bag bearing the einszett crest. An excellent mix of products in one unique and presentable package.

To place order, simply click on the pictures above

Last edited by MoeMistry; 01-24-2010 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:56 PM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I really like the idea of a canvas storage bag...wonder why no one thought of it before?
Old 01-20-2010, 05:27 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ltc
I really like the idea of a canvas storage bag...wonder why no one thought of it before?
My sentiments exactly...great product on their part.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:28 AM
WSH
Rennlist Member

Received 133 Likes on 68 Posts

What happened to Zymol ?
I thought that was your only LSP ?

wsh
Old 01-21-2010, 02:23 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by WSH
What happened to Zymol ?
I thought that was your only LSP ?

wsh
We parted ways with zymol about a year ago.

I currently use einszett and Swissvax depending on the detail package the client chooses.

Quick Reply: New einszett Kits by Glistening Perfection