Notices

Stained Paint; HELP

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 08:52 PM
pcarhombre
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stained Paint; HELP

Gentleman and ladies: I have a small garage that requires me to move one car out of the way to get to the other. I did that today and came home in the pcar to discover that the squirrels dropped bits of black walnut pulp on the white car - leaving yellowish stains in the paint. I ran to the shelf and tried compound, soft scrub and plain-old-Mr Clean with bleach. Nothing has made any difference! Somebody please tell me how I can get the oil stains out of the finish. I'm mortified and in need of some wisdom.

PS
The car is single stage enamel as appropriate for a car of this vintage (1967).
Old 08-07-2009, 07:44 AM
TOGWT
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Auto International’s Paint Neutralization System - http://www.valugard.net/cms/ - is a three step neutralization and wash system formulated to remove industrial fallout, rail dust, hard water deposits, acid rain residue and other forms of pollutants.

Benefits: Leaves paint surface uncontaminated for application of wax, polish or sealant. Allows for correct repair of superficial paint damage, reduces buff time on pre-owned vehicles.

Signs of Paint Surface Contamination-
• Dark coloured specks
• Brown or Orange (rust) coloured stains or specks
• Yellow stains
• Small metal coloured flecks
• Rough texture
• ‘Water spots’ or marks
• Surface etching
• Oxidation
• Paint ‘stains’

Application Directions
Three simple wash steps, no rubbing; see product containers for more details or visit the web site.
System comprises:
1. A is an acid neutralizer (ph 12.0) that removes waxes, storage stains and neutralizes acid deposits, an 8:1 solution concentrate /distilled water , allow to dwell for 5-7 minutes before rinsing.
2. B is an alkaline neutralizer (pH 1.0) that is a blend of acids, which deep cleans painted surfaces to remove alkaline deposits and safely dissolves the ferrous metal particles bond with the paint so that they can be rinsed away. Allow product to dwell for 5-7 minutes, works well with detailer’s clay to remove contaminants. All necessary safety precautions should be taken whilst using this product

3. C is a surface conditioner a 128:1 concentrate vehicle wash and the third step in the neutralization process, which ensures any chemical residues, are neutralized and rinsed away.

An extract from “Automotive Detailing, Inside & Out; Knowledge Base for the Perfectionist “© TOGWT ™ Ltd Copyright 2002-2009, all rights reserved.

Last edited by TOGWT; 08-08-2009 at 06:32 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:11 PM
pcarhombre
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info. Where can I buy this?
Regards
Old 08-08-2009, 06:29 AM
TOGWT
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Automotive International - http://www.valugard.net/cms/

Quick Reply: Stained Paint; HELP