Gloss-it polishes on sale today and tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 03:38 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Gloss-it polishes on sale today and tomorrow

I am not representing Gloss-it.net products but they are the best I have ever used on a dark car. They have a sale thats going on today and tomorrow. Its like $40 off a combo pack of all their products and $20 off their paint correction kit. When I had my Black AMG this stuff was amazing with our Porter Cable 7424 buffer. I have never used stuff that was this easy to make that deep dark no swirl mark shine. In fact I have NEVER achieved what I did with that AMG and the Gloss-it polish and detail spray. I sold the AMG but I have a Black BMW X5 that got water spots from Mammoth Sprinklers. I am going to buy the $69 paint correction kit thats usually close to $100. The all product 13 bottle collection for
$99 is a pretty good deal too. I found out about the Gloss-it stuff from a Pro Detailer in the North East. He told me he almost felt guilty taking money because this stuff was so easy to use
Again I dont represent Gloss-it.net or know any of the people. I know Damon of TireRack loves the stuff too and I just want to save you guys some dough if you need some cleaning stuff.
I have used all kinds of stuff on my Midnight blu TT 3M polishes for buffers(effective but hard work), McGueires stuff off the shelf (junk -I dont know about their stuff on the internet only) Mothers (effective clay and detailer spray)
For your info only this stuff goes off sale tomorrow.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:53 PM
brad@tirerack.com
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I'm with OldGuy, Gloss-It is all I use. There's nothing better out there in my opinion. Super easy to use, goes a long way, not much of a learning curve, smells great, GREAT service from Rich - I can't say enough about the stuff.

A few after shots:

6 mos later still beading water great:

The lineup!

If anybody has any questions feel free to call Rich. He's an excellent help.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:46 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

Damon I saw your in detail shots of your make overs on the Gloss-it site I think? Man THAT was impressive!!!
Old 07-06-2009, 09:06 PM
uzj100
Burning Brakes

Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts

What's the cut on the polish sitting on the cyclo buffer?
Old 07-07-2009, 01:57 PM
brad@tirerack.com
Former Vendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by uzj100
What's the cut on the polish sitting on the cyclo buffer?
I'm not sure, but it's DEFINITELY essential to getting a good job out of the product.

Quick Reply: Gloss-it polishes on sale today and tomorrow