Notices

Palo Alto Concours d'Elegance June 28 @ Stanford

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 12:20 PM
kpl
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Palo Alto Concours d'Elegance June 28 @ Stanford

Just a reminder that the deadline for entering a car in the Palo Alto Concours d'Elegance is tomorrow. The show is Sunday June 28 at Stanford and Porsche and Mustang are the featured marques this year. I've been told that applications will still be excepted if they are a few days late. Applications and can be found here.

Cars can be entered in the show to be judged, or just for display (not judged). There is also a special interest class for those cars that don't fit into the regular classes. Lastly, if you are just coming out to enjoy the show, bring your Porsche or other sports/muscle/classic/exotic car and park it in the corral. Applications for the corral can be found in the link above. Applications are not required for the corral, as you can actually just show up and park in it, but you won't be guaranteed a space if you did not previously complete an application. Admission for two is the same as if you didn't park in the corral.

This is a charity event, run by volunteers, where all the money raised goes to charities supported by the Palo Alto Host Lions Club. General information can be found here.

I'll be there running the registration desk the day of the event. Pictures that I've taken from past events can be found here
-Kevin
Old 05-21-2009, 08:23 PM
kpl
Racer

Deadline for show entries has been changed to the 27th.
Old 06-04-2009, 02:01 PM
kpl
Racer

It's looking like the corral will sell out soon so get in your application and don't wait for the day of the event as you may not be able to get into it.

Quick Reply: Palo Alto Concours d'Elegance June 28 @ Stanford