An intro to DetailedImage.com, a new forum sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Detailed Image
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An intro to DetailedImage.com, a new forum sponsor

About Detailed Image
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my business to the Rennlist community. My name is George Dushensky, co-owner and co-founder of Detailed Image, a new automotive car care sponsor on Rennlist. We sponsor various automotive and detailing forums and our primary objective is to help educate car enthusiasts on how to properly care for your vehicle(s) and select the right combination of products to meet your specific goals. At Detailed Image, we offer a wide variety of high quality products that we hand selected to meet and exceed the needs of detailing enthusiasts. With each order we also take great pride in our outstanding customer service to help you get the products quickly and safely. If you need help before, during or after any purchase we'll be here for you. We welcome Private Messages and e-mails so we can help you with detailing tips, proper techniques, product selection, and more.

What to expect from us on the forum?
I'm excited to interact with as many of you as possible. I generally check the forum at least once a day so if you have any questions for me you should hear back in one business day or less. My experience as a professional detailer allows me to provide input on how to get the most out of your detail work and helping solve specific detailing problems you may have. I'll be answering questions you post on the forum, and when relevant, I'll link to a product that I think could help get you the results you are looking for. I know there is a lot of great information already on here, my goal is to help keep this detailing resource growing.

About DetailedImage.com

Daily Specials
One unique feature we have on DetailedImage.com is our Daily Special. Every day, a new product is randomly selected and put on sale for 24 hours only (EST). The Daily Special is always posted first thing on our home page, and I'll also be starting a new thread posting the Daily Specials. If you want to be instantly notified, we offer an e-mail subscription when you register on our site. If you already have an account with us you can add or delete this option on your "My Account" page. These deals typically range between 20 - 30% off.

Monthly Specials
Every month we select a couple of our favorite items to put on sale at a great price. These deals start on the 1st of each month and run until the last day of every month. Our monthly specials can always be found on our homepage and I'll also create a thread announcing them each month.

Newsletter Specials
If you are on our newsletter list you will get notifications of our specials and you'll get some exclusive discounts and savings as well. To subscribe to our newsletter, simply register for an account on DetailedImage.com and make sure that the field Subscribe to Newsletters is set to Yes. Newsletter subscribers are also the first to know when we run certain promotions.

Free Contests
We always have free contests running at Detailed Image. No purchase is necessary, but an account on our site is required to participate. We always announce our winner(s) on our blog, as well as in our newsletters. At the end of March we'll be pulling a winner for a jar of Dodo Juice Supernatural v2 200ml wax, a $129.99 value. Here's a link to our contest details which lets you know how to register. Registering only takes about 1 - 2 minutes. Good luck!

Discount Codes
We offer forum members discount codes to use any purchase at DetailedImage.com. We want to always offer you 10% off any purchase simply by using the discount code Rennlist . If there are any other promotions or codes running at the time, I'll be sure to post a thread about them.

Ordering

We ship out orders Monday - Friday excluding days FedEx does not ship. We use FedEx for all of our domestic orders (48 states) and USPS for international orders. Tracking numbers are provided to you via e-mail and you can also view tracking information by logging in to your "My Account" page on Detailed Image. We ship from New York so people on the east coast benefit from very quick transit times. We accept PayPal, Visa, Master Card, Discover and Amex.

Happy to be on Rennlist!
Thank you for taking the time to read our post! I'm very happy to be a part of a great community and I look forward to getting to know many of you. Feel free to post, PM or e-mail me with any questions or concerns you may have and I'll do my best to reply in a timely manner. If you have any other questions on anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kindest regards,

George Dushensky
Detailed Image - Owner

Quick Reply: An intro to DetailedImage.com, a new forum sponsor