Notices

Headlight Cleaning

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 09:41 AM
ppbskis
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headlight Cleaning

Have a weird issue with my daughters headlight. The car is a Honda Civic, while washing it I noticed what appeared to be a substance similar to "crazy glue". It was about the size of two quarters abd I have no idea how it got there. My first attempt to remove it using goof off just seemed to spread it thinner over a larger area. My problem seems to be blotting it. What type of cloth or material should be used. I originally had a small area affected now I have an area half the size of a dollar bill. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Joe M
Old 02-24-2009, 10:21 PM
Anthony Orosco
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ppbskis
Have a weird issue with my daughters headlight. The car is a Honda Civic, while washing it I noticed what appeared to be a substance similar to "crazy glue". It was about the size of two quarters abd I have no idea how it got there. My first attempt to remove it using goof off just seemed to spread it thinner over a larger area. My problem seems to be blotting it. What type of cloth or material should be used. I originally had a small area affected now I have an area half the size of a dollar bill. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Joe M

Possible to post up a picture of the area?

Anthony
Old 02-25-2009, 06:56 AM
IamSMC
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ppbskis
Joe M
Old 02-25-2009, 02:29 PM
ppbskis
Racer

Sorry for not being able to post the pic. I uploaded to the Rennlist album but I can't figure out how to get the pic here.
Old 02-26-2009, 12:39 AM
Keithr726
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Whats the url?
Old 02-26-2009, 10:07 AM
ppbskis
Racer

What's the url? Exactly my question, I thought once I uploaded to the rennlist photo album, as per the upload photo instructions I am supposed to see an arrow that allows me to import the photo into the post. I get the what is the url and I am stumped. Where do I find the url ? Sorry for my inability to post a pic. Hope to understand the process soon.
Thanks
Joe

Quick Reply: Headlight Cleaning