Hello from Autopia Car Care!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Lynn Phillips
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hello from Autopia Car Care!

Hello Rennlist Members!

Some of you may already know me but for those who don't my name is Lynn Phillips and I am Product Technical Support and Customer Service for AutopiaCarCare.com and we are a new sponsor here on the forum. Autopia Car Care has been in business since 1999 and in 2003 we moved to ARC of San Diego, a quality of life training facility for adults with learning impairments. Working with ARC has proved to be very rewarding and they do a great job for us no matter what the task. It is truly a joy to work with ARC and provide jobs and training for the fine citizens involved with ARC.

I am excited to participate on the forum and I am here should you have any technical product or process questions. I have been in the business for over 10 years and love helping people achieve the best possible results with proper technique and products. Happy car enthusiasts is what makes my job fun!

Your special RENNLIST discount code is valid for 15% off with an introductory offer of 20% for the next 30 days for anything in the Autopia-CarCare.com store! Some of our product lines include Klasse, P21S, 303 Products, Sonus, RaggTopp, Carrand and the new environmentally friendly Ultima line that offers the Ultima Paint Guard Plus an apply and walk away paint protectant. Don't forget your purchase also supports the forum!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Yours in Better Car Care,

Lynn
Old 11-17-2008, 11:44 PM
rudy1024
Pro

Hello Lynn from a fellow San Diegan! I've been on this site for a couple of months, so I guess I'm considered a newbie, but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep that title... but, I have been looking around on your site awhile and have a vague familiarity with some of the products you've named and have become interested in... do you folks have a physical site or store in the area or are you online only?

Rudy
----------------------------------
'01 Arctic Silver/Black C2 Cabriolet
'03 Silver F-150 Supercrew
Old 11-18-2008, 12:04 AM
Lynn Phillips
AutoX

Originally Posted by rudy1024
Hello Lynn from a fellow San Diegan! I've been on this site for a couple of months, so I guess I'm considered a newbie, but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep that title... but, I have been looking around on your site awhile and have a vague familiarity with some of the products you've named and have become interested in... do you folks have a physical site or store in the area or are you online only?

Rudy
----------------------------------
'01 Arctic Silver/Black C2 Cabriolet
'03 Silver F-150 Supercrew
Hi Rudy,
We would love to have you stop by, unfortunately Arc of San Diego does not allow customers to stop by as it would disrupt training and we don't have Autopia staff on site on a daily basis. We do however offer $5.95 flat rate shipping for our Southern California customers. This is automatic based on zip codes but if you see your ground shipping to be more than $5.95 just type San Diego in comments and I will manually take care of it for you.

Please let me know if you have any technical product or procedure questions I can help you with.

Lynn
Old 11-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 469 Posts

Welcome to Rennlist.

Lynn are you related to Mike Phillips? If so please say hi and ask him to give me a call sometime!
Old 11-18-2008, 10:30 PM
Anthony Orosco
Burning Brakes

Hello Lynn, good to see you.

Anthony
Old 11-19-2008, 05:25 PM
Lynn Phillips
AutoX

Originally Posted by Marine Blue
Welcome to Rennlist.

Lynn are you related to Mike Phillips? If so please say hi and ask him to give me a call sometime!
I will pass the message along.

Lynn
Old 11-19-2008, 05:26 PM
Lynn Phillips
AutoX

Originally Posted by Anthony Orosco
Hello Lynn, good to see you.

Anthony
Thanks! I have noticed a few familiar faces/forum names since I joined.

Lynn

Quick Reply: Hello from Autopia Car Care!