Notices

Seeking a comprehensive detail job in Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 06:53 PM
mrsullivan
Nordschleife Master

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Seeking a comprehensive detail job in Dallas

I just acquired another Porsche 993 C2S, Guards Red/Black, 17k miles. The car is really pristine, but needs some TLC to get it where I want it. In the past, I have been pretty disappointed with so called "high end" detailers. Can someone on this board recommend a source that can do my car in Dallas? I have someone that is good for the occasional Zaino detailing...but not for what I need here.

Looking for:

full wash, clay bar work, polishing to get rid of light scratches/spiderwebs, etc., finish with glaze/wax, etc. also want engine detailed, light work on undercarriage (wheel wells, etc), wheels brought back to new look, full interior detail, etc. There are some areas of the paint that will require a bit more polish work with a more aggressive pad, but for the most part the paint is in excellent shape already.

I basically want the whole enchilada on this car to bring it to a base level that I can maintain, etc. Willing to pay $$ commensurate with level of experience, and most importantly the outcome.

Anyone out there? If not I am going to end up doing it myself, which means it will take 3-4 times as long, juggling other family responsibilities....
Old 04-16-2008, 10:12 PM
gmblack3
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Josh at http://www.ottmanndetailing.com/ can help you.

Quick Reply: Seeking a comprehensive detail job in Dallas