Notices

Zaino questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 11:10 PM
iman11348
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zaino questions

I'm new to this but I believe I have been infected and now have the disease! Based on posts, I bought a PC buffer, then bought Optimum products (No Rinse Wash which is great stuff, Compound, Polish) based on Anthony's recommendations (very pleased with results!), then based on Anthony's recommendations bought a Cyclo, followed by interior cleaning products, wheel cleaners, tire cleaners and dressing! Finally I decided to see what all the Zainophiles were so excited about.

I spent Thanksgiving long weekend preping and Zano_ing my 2001 black C2.
Now, I understand the excitement about this stuff. In the last 2 days I have had 2 people ask me if I had bought a new car (I had always kept my car clean and waxed in the past). This stuff is great and really easy to use.

Now to my questions: 1. Z6 says on the label it can be used to remove dust and dirt between washings. Since you have to use such a small amount of the stuff, is it really slick enough to be safe to use as a quick detailer and not scratch?
2. Is there any reason why I should not continue to use the Optimum No Rinse wash on Zaino?

Quick Reply: Zaino questions