Notices

Car car products

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 08:17 PM
Bob in NY
Drifting

Received 105 Likes on 47 Posts

www.zainostore.com ,forget everything else, you WON'T be disappointed.
Old 06-26-2006, 12:57 AM
cdodkin
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SilverSteel
Holding the device in your hands, you quickly realize there's no genius involved, just ingeniuity and quality. Most of the pieces are brass and the parts are well put togeher with thought going into the smallest details like strain basket filters on the inlet side (not necessary, but usefuly in reducing clogs), a quick disconnect piece to remove the spray bottle from the soap bowl so I can store the bowl without emptying it. Yes the gun screws directly into your hose. And, it doesn't leak at all.
Gave the foaming sprayer it's first trial today, on the Boxster.

Man, this thing can produce some foam!

Used it with NXT shampoo, and it foamed up nicely on setting 2, covering the car in a nice bubbly foam.

Wifey provided the elbow grease with the wool wash mit, rinsing frequently of course.

Quick disconnect was great for the rinse-off - then took the whole trigger off for the final hose down/water sheeting phase.

Works just like it says on the instructions - no need for 2nd bucket - car came up spot free and gleaming.

Wifey went from skeptical (not another new toy!), to impressed

Thanks for the heads up.

Chris.

Old 06-29-2006, 05:26 PM
SilverSteel
Rennlist Member

Received 255 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by cdodkin
Gave the foaming sprayer it's first trial today, on the Boxster.

Man, this thing can produce some foam!

Used it with NXT shampoo, and it foamed up nicely on setting 2, covering the car in a nice bubbly foam.

Wifey provided the elbow grease with the wool wash mit, rinsing frequently of course.

Quick disconnect was great for the rinse-off - then took the whole trigger off for the final hose down/water sheeting phase.

Works just like it says on the instructions - no need for 2nd bucket - car came up spot free and gleaming.

Wifey went from skeptical (not another new toy!), to impressed

Thanks for the heads up.

Chris.

It is fun to use. Hell, I put it on max and watch the foam fly all over the place. I even clean the windows around my house (outside of course). I nailed our cat with it too. Love this thing.

Quick Reply: Car car products