Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 11:16 AM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts
Default New Window Tint Blocks 98% Heat by XPEL

The next generation of automotive window film has arrived. As one of the most trusted brands in automotive paint protection & window film, we are proud to announce the unveiling of the all new XPEL PRIME XR PLUS. A unique multi-layer nano particle construction. Unrivaled heat rejection properties. Superior clarity. Truly, XPEL PRIME XR PLUS redefines high performance window tint.

For many automotive enthusiasts, window tint has always been about privacy and aesthetics. PRIME XR PLUS takes it to a whole new level. By utilizing ceramic particle technology, PRIME XR PLUS is able to deliver superior heat rejection like we’ve never felt before. Up to 98% of infrared heat can’t penetrate PRIME XR PLUS, ensuring your interior stays cooler than ever.

On top of that, XPEL PRIME XR PLUS provides SPF 1,000 UV protection, effectively blocking 99% of harmful, cancer-causing rays. It also helps prevent interior materials from fading, cracking, and degrading over time.

Drive down any road in the world, and chances are you’ll see a car with window tint that’s starting to degrade. Low quality film, improper install, and many other factors can attribute to the lifespan of your tint. Thanks to the lifetime transferable warranty offered by XPEL PRIME XR PLUS, you’ll never have to sweat about your window tint. Discoloration, fading, bubbling, peeling, cracking, and delamination are a thing of the past.

So, if you’ve been thinking about upgrading the window tint on your personal vehicle, look no further. PRIME XR PLUS is rolling out to authorized XPEL dealers everywhere, and as the weather heats up, there’s no better time to stay cool.

For more information, be sure to check out the PRIME XR PLUS product page or visit the XPEL Installer Locator to find a dealer near you!

Old 05-22-2018, 01:04 PM
Keadog
Rennlist Member

Received 1,018 Likes on 612 Posts

Doesn't look like anyone near Cleveland or Columbus has this product available as listed on your site (unless I'm misreading it).
Could you PM me if there is a qualified, experienced installer (ie, already worked on at least one other 991 Targa) that could handle the back glass of a Targa with this product in or near either city?
Also have an S550 I would be interested in treating.
Thanks.
Old 05-22-2018, 01:51 PM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts
Default XPEL

Originally Posted by Keadog
Doesn't look like anyone near Cleveland or Columbus has this product available as listed on your site (unless I'm misreading it).
Could you PM me if there is a qualified, experienced installer (ie, already worked on at least one other 991 Targa) that could handle the back glass of a Targa with this product in or near either city?
Also have an S550 I would be interested in treating.
Thanks.
Hi Keadog,

Looks like our website may not be updated completely. After talking with the Rep for that area he said that Block A Chip in Cleveland (216) 287-2575 and The Mike Sasala Company in Columbus (614) 517-6387 carry XR PLUS and will be able to take care of you.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:53 PM
Keadog
Rennlist Member

Received 1,018 Likes on 612 Posts

Originally Posted by XPEL
Hi Keadog,

Looks like our website may not be updated completely. After talking with the Rep for that area he said that Block A Chip in Cleveland (216) 287-2575 and The Mike Sasala Company in Columbus (614) 517-6387 carry XR PLUS and will be able to take care of you.
Thanks. I'll check but will be surprised if either has done a 991 Targa. Might try it in the Benz though if it really keeps the car cool in sun while parked. No covered parking at work and MB remote start app is a bad joke compared to the 2008 Viper in my Tundra.

Quick Reply: New Window Tint Blocks 98% Heat by XPEL