Notices

Rennfax request, Chicago, Willow Auto Service

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2012, 07:19 PM
pcarhiway
Burning Brakes

Received 194 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Rennfax request, Chicago, Willow Auto Service

I am from Wyoming looking at a 993 C2S for sale at Willow Services, anyone have any experience working with Bryan at Willow? Or any knowledge of the car described below.

Willow Auto Services, 2020 South Wabash Avenue, Chicago.

Anyone know about or familiar with this car for sale at Willow Auto Services?

1997 Porsche C2S 6 Speed 38K Miles One owner from 1997-2011! Just serviced and drives like new. Gorgeous ocean blue metallic with grey leather. Excellent body and paint condition, with the exception of a touched up blemish on the left quarter panel.

Brian has the car on consignment sale and we have a tentative sales arrangement made based on results of compression and leak down test to be done next week. Ad copy mentions there is a scratch in the paint above the clear fender protection on the left side that has been touched up and barely noticeable. Low mileage car with all service records from new so that part is a plus.

New to this forum so not totally familiar with Rennfax process but if someone was close by that could take a look at this car or perhaps if someone has already seen this C2S and could share information I would appreciate it.

Thanks very much, PM or email would be great, bdladd@gmail.com

Bruce Ladd
Pcarhiway
Attached Images   
Old 08-04-2012, 07:34 PM
No HTwo O
Banned

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Bruce, car looks very nice in the photo. Not familiar with Willow Services. Send a PM to either members "Certz" or "Spartan" they might know more, and both live in the big city.

Who's doing your PPI? I can recommend Fischer Motors in Lake Barrington 847-304-8822.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:45 PM
pcarhiway
Burning Brakes

Received 194 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Appreciate the information

Bruce, car looks very nice in the photo. Not familiar with Willow Services. Send a PM to either members "Certz" or "Spartan" they might know more, and both live in the big city.

Who's doing your PPI? I can recommend Fischer Motors in Lake Barrington 847-304-8822.

Bruce
Old 08-04-2012, 07:49 PM
No HTwo O
Banned

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Bruce, Fischer is pretty far away from downtown Chicago, about 35-40 miles, but one of the best aircooled shops. And I can't think of another place closer. I hope you are not paying anywhere near their asking price. They are at least $5-8K on the high side.

Quick Reply: Rennfax request, Chicago, Willow Auto Service