Notices

HPDE, Harris Hill Road, May 8, San Marcos, TX

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 09:11 PM
einTier
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPDE, Harris Hill Road, May 8, San Marcos, TX

Not my event, but thought that some might want to know about it. Great track, and the school, while new, is also great.

I wanted to take the opportunity to let everyone know about Velocity Adventures' next high performance driver's education event out at Harris Hill Road in San Marcos on May 8. We're a new business, but you might have heard of our schools previously, as I have run events for the last two years on a volunteer basis for the S2000 Club of America; VA’s events will be exactly the same, featuring the same instructors, schedule, requirements, and perks, including the provided breakfast and lunch. We've had over 180 students cumulatively over our last 5-6 DEs, and I think they can attest (if in no other way, by repeated attendance!) that it's a lot of fun and a very safe way to learn the limits of your car, as well as to increase your driving skills to that of the abilities of the car!

We would love to have you all come out! The cost for the day is $165, and that includes breakfast, lunch, and if you haven't done this before or if you haven't been certified solo on the track at other schools' DEs, we include an in-car instructor for the day to show you the ropes and help you improve.

The only caveat to this is if your car is a convertible, you'll need to have proper roll protection in order to participate. Not that we've ever had to use the services of any kind of roll protection in my schools (knock on wood!), but the track wants this protection in place for everyone's safety.

If you have any questions about whether your car's roll protection is acceptable or any other questions, please email me and ask! If you're ready to enroll, the registration link is here: http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...1DDE53A0553432 Registration closes on April 30, so don't wait!

I hope to see a bunch of new faces, as well as the old ones, out there!

Quick Reply: HPDE, Harris Hill Road, May 8, San Marcos, TX