Notices

Wisconsin/Illinois cruises

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008 | 10:31 AM
gobble
Racer

Default Wisconsin/Illinois cruises

I've been asked to post this here. If you're intrested PM me and I'll put you in touch with the organizer.

Hello everyone -

I hope that you are doing well. After this long winter, I am excited to send this email noting that I am taking roll call for our first event, May 10, 2008 - HP Performance Corvettes Open House and Car Show.

Please let me know if you are going to attend by replying to this email. I will be sending out more logistics in a subsequent email. Obviously, I will be monitoring the weather the week of May 10, 2008 to ensure that the weather is going to be nice. More to come.

May 10, 2008 Details - HP Performance Corvettes - hpperformancecorvettes.com - 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM (US CST)
Open House and Car Show (Non-Judged) -
Open House includes Adams' Products Demonstration, Tour of the facility, Technical Question and Answer session.
Live DJ

I look forward to seeing everyone soon. Please post this to your respective forums as well.

Best Regards,

Joel Gawronski

Schedule Of Events

May 10, 2008 - 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM (US CST) - HP Performance Corvettes Open House and Car Show

June 7, 2008 - 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM (US CST) - Project Two Customs Open House and Car Show

June 21, 2008 - 4:30 PM (US CST) Dinner Cruise to Abbey Resort - Lake Geneva

July 12, 2008 - 3:30 PM (US CST) - St. Dominic's Car Show

August 9, 2008 - 3:30 PM -Kelly's Bleachers II Cruise and Car Show - Mike C - Cruise Director

Sept 13, 2008 - 3:30 PM - Kenosha / Northern IL (TBD) - Ending at Zinovi Motor Cars for Dinner

Oct 31, 2008 - Road America - March of Dimes Road America Event Sponsored By Concours Motors (Track Event) - http://www.marchofdimes.com/files/ch...les/07DAv2.pdf

Group Purchase
For those interested in avoiding trouble this year, we have organized a group buy on the Blinder M25 laser jammer. One of our guys has done considerable research and independent tests have shown this to be the best laser jammer on the market. It is legal to own and use in Wisconsin. The unit is sold by Blinder dealers for $429. We have purchased a number of these directly from the US Blinder distributor and can sell them to cruise members at $350 with immediate delivery. Please see www.usblinder.com, www.radartest.com, www.radarbusters.com and www.speedzones.com. If you are interested, please reply to this email.

For Sale
2003 Saleen S7 Lizstick Red 600hp, the very first production road car and I am the original owner. Lots of documentation and memorabilia go with the car including a letter signed by Steve Saleen indicating that it is indeed the first production road car and that I am the first owner of the car. Also included are 5,000 color postcards and 1,000 posters of the car, plus much more. A true collector car! If you are interested, please send me an email and I will put you in touch with Jerry R.
Old 04-22-2008 | 11:33 AM
99C2
Instructor

I'll keep an eye on this thread and hope to make one of the gatherings.

99C2
Old 04-23-2008 | 10:59 AM
Hooverwi
Instructor

Same here - sounds good to me!

Quick Reply: Wisconsin/Illinois cruises