Notices

Mississippi: Join us for "Drive 'n Dine" event this weekend, 10/27

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 05:08 PM
nathandarby67
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mississippi: Join us for "Drive 'n Dine" event this weekend, 10/27

Hey guys. I wanted to extend an invitation to all the Porsche folks in the Jackson and Central Mississippi to join a few of us Ferrari guys (as well as some BMW and British car guys!) for an informal get-together this weekend. We are doing a "Drive 'n Dine". We will meet at a predetermined location, then set out for a short (30 min to an hour) drive on some nice, scenic backroads, then end up at someplace good to eat. Some of the guys (mostly me) over on Ferrarichat.com decided to throw this together at the last minute, so I apologize for the short notice! We had a similar event a while back and had several Porsche guys show up...it is always fun to have different types of cool machinery around!

The exact times and locations are not set yet, but it will defintely be Saturday 10/27, likely early afternoon, probably starting around 2:00. I will keep everyone updated as the details get ironed out. Here is the link to the thread over on ferrarichat: http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...#post137174290

Nathan Darby

Quick Reply: Mississippi: Join us for "Drive 'n Dine" event this weekend, 10/27