Austin, TX Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 03:09 AM
atx.911
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Austin, TX Owners

Hello,
Just wanted to reach out. I don't see too many owners out here. I see maybe 2-3 in the NW area.

Where do you go get your oil changed or any type of maintenance for your porsche other than the dealer? I would do it myself but never have time.

Where could I get my car lowered for the best price (if I bought my own springs)?

What about the 3M clear bra? We all know the only bras in Austin are on cars

atx.911
Old 10-15-2007, 04:17 PM
deep_uv
RIP

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by atx.911
Hello,
Just wanted to reach out. I don't see too many owners out here. I see maybe 2-3 in the NW area.

Where do you go get your oil changed or any type of maintenance for your porsche other than the dealer? I would do it myself but never have time.

Where could I get my car lowered for the best price (if I bought my own springs)?

atx.911
Hi,

Although I do most of the basic service on my car, I like Moorespeed on Theo Dr. when I absolutely have to take it in. They certainly can help you with lowering.

Other places to consider, Roger Beasley Porsche, European Import Car Repair on Burnet Rd., Northwest Imports on Pond Springs Rd., TPWS on N. Lamar are all recommended in the local PCA newsletter.

Sun Tint on Burnet Rd. does the clear bras. I have no experience with them.

Regards,
Old 10-24-2007, 06:53 PM
jasperw4
1st Gear

We can perform those services for you here at SoulSpeed Performance 832.1800. Sun Tint does install star shield and I have had nothing but positive results when using them.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:12 PM
cosmosm3
Intermediate

Originally Posted by atx.911
Hello,

atx.911
Hey Mark, take your car to SoulSpeed...I think you also need to come out to MSR Cresson with us next month.

Dat
Hook 'Em!
Old 11-21-2007, 10:26 PM
amr89c4
Pro

Default +2 on Soul Speed

Those guys did my BMW TC Kline suspension, alignment and corner balancing and I am talking with them now about the 964 I recently purchased. Nice shop!

Quick Reply: Austin, TX Owners