One Lap Of Colorado Rally June 19-24 1100mi

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2022, 02:07 PM
DeathStar
7th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default One Lap Of Colorado Rally June 19-24 1100mi

Whats up my Rally family,

One Lap Of Colorado is on, and I'm providing an itinerary of stops at group rates for those who join up.
To be clear, I don't condone vehicular lunacy for liability reasons, and as the organizer, planned the event as an "itinerary" for the same liability reasons. You are on your own, with your own vehicle along this itinerary. There will be stops with parties, fun challenges with prizes and surprises. You, and everyone involved run at your own risk from stop to stop, and can run in between stops however you please. That is your freedom and your choice. This is America.
I do suggest you bring radios or secondary comms, and be as defensive as you possibly can (for everyone's sake).
We will talk more about this preface of an announcement at the drivers meeting. This is as transparent as this type of event can get, which is why the entry pass isn't thousands, and rather hundreds to cover baseline costs to get it off the ground in hopes of this continuing for years to come.

This week, we have our meet n greet Drivers Meeting at Cannonball Creek, in Golden. Thursday 7pm.

Passes to the event are live on www.OneLapOfColorado.com
$300 secures you a Golden Ticket for (1) driver and (1) vehicle entry for One Lap Of Colorado, includes vinyls for the car, swag pack, hoon challenge map, and corresponds with the group offered rates at the nightly lodging.
$150 secures a Golden Ticket for a Co-driver and additional swag pack and corresponding group rates at each stop.

*We do have blocked off exclusive parking for the cars together at each stop. Pagosa will even have a car wash station for us.

June 20- Dumb N Dumber Party!
Aspen is our first stop, but their reservations team won't have our group rates live for their reservations dept for another 72hrs
That is Viceroy Snowmass and group is "One Lap Of Colorado" with Brandon Ralph
Rally Rates for Viceroy
$419 for Studio King
$549 for One Bedroom Residence
Cancelation Policy is 1 week prior to booking date.

June 21- Hot Spring Party!
Pagosa Springs Resort is ready for yall to start making your reservations for June 21.
Call Brooke Munden directly at 970 264 4168 ext 705
Tell her you're for "One Lap Of Colorado" with Brandon Ralph, and she will set you up.
Rally Rates for Pagosa Springs Resort
$329 for Classic Room
$399 for Deluxe Room
$449 for Suite
$999 for Two Bedroom Suite
Cancelation Policy is 72 hours prior to booking date.

June 22- Pikes Peak photo shoot and party!
Cliff House Pikes Peak is our finalized 3rd night as Broadmoor was unresponsive and booked solid for the entire summer. Our event name there is One Lap Of Colorado. Call for booking 719-785-2422, email keurich@thecliffhouse.com, or use the link below.
https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/details.aspx?propertyid=16594&nights=1&checkin=6/22/2022&group=2206ONELAP&langID=1
Rally Rates for Cliff House Pikes Peak
$200 Studio Queen
$208 Studio King/dbl queen
$280 Junior Suite
$308 Deluxe Suite
$332 Celebrity Suite
$412 Premier Celebrity Suite

I cannot stress enough booking the rooms asap.
If you do not book by the end of this week, you may not have a room with the group. This is Colorado, as yall know- one of the hottest destinations in the country, and I have been planning this event against weddings from all over the place, which has been the biggest hurdle.
Our rally has crushed the ceremonial dreams of many near and far, so let's not let this party be for nothing!
BOOK BOOK BOOK!
Godspeed,

One Lap Of Colorado
Ps- As for the pre rally launch hotel. That is TBD, but given the crunch for time, I felt it was only necessary to open the gates for the main event, and release the June 19 options once I have something nailed. The Elizabeth in FOCO wanted 80% down and I said "LOL", so I'm still working a June 19 pre rally option, just need another couple days. However, we don't have a couple days to waste waiting to book the existing stops NOW.
Please email me with questions directly as I don't check RL often Brandon@onelapofcolorado.com
Thank you

Last edited by DeathStar; 02-08-2022 at 03:00 PM.
Old 02-12-2022, 05:07 PM
DeathStar
7th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

UPDATED

Whats up my Rally family,
One Lap Of Colorado is on, and I'm providing an itinerary of stops at group rates for those who join up.
To be clear, I don't condone vehicular lunacy for liability reasons, and as the organizer, planned the event as an "itinerary" for the same liability reasons. You are on your own, with your own vehicle along this itinerary. There will be stops with parties, fun challenges with prizes and surprises. You, and everyone involved run at your own risk from stop to stop, and can run in between stops however you please. That is your freedom and your choice. This is America.
I do suggest you bring radios or secondary comms, and be as defensive as you possibly can (for everyone's sake).
We will talk more about this preface of an announcement at the drivers meeting. This is as transparent as this type of event can get, which is why the entry pass isn't thousands, and rather hundreds to cover baseline costs to get it off the ground in hopes of this continuing for years to come.
This week, we have our meet n greet Drivers Meeting at Cannonball Creek, in Golden. Thursday 7pm.
Passes to the event are live on =AT1v1m8dRZy3rtPsJPd5U3dve631kLs-RuTL1ipw2BQl4G5AKTutaV0v7QSPYQZrjahJH6mirgR1iWCyV8FsNv7SNEYLwBIhCxTgROQl GlTArPzAYqBcE1ZKGTrn8_7HH6f3gYDALhos7zrft-cBG69odtaRgSwTJsQ]www.OneLapOfColorado.com
$300 secures you a Golden Ticket for (1) driver and (1) vehicle entry for One Lap Of Colorado, includes vinyls for the car, swag pack, hoon challenge map, and corresponds with the group offered rates at the nightly lodging.
$150 secures a Golden Ticket for a Co-driver and additional swag pack and corresponding group rates at each stop.
*We do have blocked off exclusive parking for the cars together at each stop. Pagosa will even have a car wash station for us.
June 19- PRE RALLY PARTY at The Stanley Hotel,
Estes Park.
Book now for group discount under One Lap Of Colorado. This is the new and official start of One Lap Of Colorado. Fort Collins is too congested and yall will get a peek of p2p highway. They'll have parking for us and it's as Colorado as it gets!
Rates Re from $329 -$809
Book now!
thatt@stanleyhotel.com
970 577 4126
Cancelation Policy is 48 hours prior to booking date
June 20- Aspen is our first stop, but their reservations team won't have our group rates live for their reservations dept for another 72hrs
That is Viceroy Snowmass and group is "One Lap Of Colorado" with Brandon Ralph
Rally Rates for Viceroy
$419 for Studio King
$549 for One Bedroom Residence
June 21- Pagosa Springs Resort is ready for yall to start making your reservations for June 21.
Call Brooke Munden directly at 970 264 4168 ext 705
Tell her you're for "One Lap Of Colorado" with Brandon Ralph, and she will set you up.
Rally Rates for Pagosa Springs Resort
$329 for Classic Room
$399 for Deluxe Room
$449 for Suite
$999 for Two Bedroom Suite
Cancelation Policy is 72 hours prior to booking date.
June 22- Cliff House Pikes Peak is our finalized 3rd night as Broadmoor was unresponsive and booked solid for the entire summer. Our event name there is One Lap Of Colorado. Call for booking 719-785-2422, email keurich@thecliffhouse.com, or use the link below.
=AT1v1m8dRZy3rtPsJPd5U3dve631kLs-RuTL1ipw2BQl4G5AKTutaV0v7QSPYQZrjahJH6mirgR1iWCyV8FsNv7SNEYLwBIhCxTgROQl GlTArPzAYqBcE1ZKGTrn8_7HH6f3gYDALhos7zrft-cBG69odtaRgSwTJsQ]https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/details.aspx?propertyid=16594&nights=1&checkin=6/22/2022&group=2206ONELAP&langID=1
Rally Rates for Cliff House Pikes Peak
$200 Studio Queen
$208 Studio King/dbl queen
$280 Junior Suite
$308 Deluxe Suite
$332 Celebrity Suite
$412 Premier Celebrity Suite
I cannot stress enough booking the rooms asap.
If you do not book by the end of this week, you may not have a room with the group. This is Colorado, as yall know- one of the hottest destinations in the country, and I have been planning this event against weddings from all over the place, which has been the biggest hurdle.
Our rally has crushed the ceremonial dreams of many near and far, so let's not let this party be for nothing!
BOOK BOOK BOOK!
Godspeed,
B Ralph
One Lap Of Colorado
Please message me with questions directly.
Thank you

Quick Reply: One Lap Of Colorado Rally June 19-24 1100mi