Notices

996 Search: Need Help in Milwaukee, WI

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2020, 03:00 AM
Speed of life
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face 996 Search: Need Help in Milwaukee, WI

I have been lurking the forum for some time before becoming a member in 2011. Now, as an enthusiast of 15 years, I am ready to enter the P-world as a soon-to-be owner of a 996... I just have to find one.

That being said, I am a grad student in Indiana and in 2020 have cemented plans to return to Milwaukee, WI, which was home before starting the grad program in 2018. As of recent - yesterday to be exact - a Milwaukee dealership lowered the price of a 996, thereby making it competitively priced, more lucrative, and possibly a great find. Classes just kicked off a week ago and I am unable to return to Milwaukee to see the car in person and that's where a fellow Rennlister could possibly come in.

Would anyone be interested and able to take a closer look at the car, take it out for a spin, and ultimately see if this car is worth an enthusiast's time? I honestly would take a closer look today if I could and would consider this the biggest favor I have ever asked in the last year. Taking a closer look at this car would be greatly appreciated - so much so that I'd be willing to throw in a small stipend to cover the experience and/or a meal in the area. I can share more info on the car to those who commit. This would be a pre-PPI, if you will.

Thank you so much in advance!!

Last edited by Speed of life; 01-15-2020 at 03:22 AM.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:37 PM
Targaone1
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was not active in january. I am just north of milwaukee 5 miles. Did you find a car ?
january is a bad month for sports car shopping.

Quick Reply: 996 Search: Need Help in Milwaukee, WI