Houston Garage Space

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 11:00 AM
wrossb
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Houston Garage Space

Houston friends,
My wife has graciously been parking on the driveway to support my car hobby but, it's time to give her the garage spot back. For those who also have the problem of more cars than garage space in Houston, we have secured a space in West Houston with room to share. (Yes, it has AC). Would be great to have company for my 991t if anyone is interested in sharing!
Old 12-22-2019, 03:14 PM
dmk2
Three Wheelin'

Received 763 Likes on 378 Posts

Kindly share details
Old 12-22-2019, 05:28 PM
wrossb
Cruisin'

Basically it's a 6000sqft climate controlled space with a lounge area as well, security alarm and cameras. The fenced perimeter can house trucks and trailers if needed. Members will have individual access code and remote for gate/door to come and go as they need. Location is BW 8 and I-10 West. My hope is that it can be a nice shared space where enthusiasts can keep vehicles and meet for drives/events. Feel free to PM me with questions or to come by and have a look!
Old 12-23-2019, 08:46 AM
dmk2
Three Wheelin'

Received 763 Likes on 378 Posts

A good number of us have been looking into such solutions...
Old 12-28-2019, 12:49 PM
wrossb
Cruisin'

Awesome! You should come by sometime, always great to meet other enthusiasts. It's very close to the Memorial City Coffee & Cars if your adventures ever find you there.
Old 06-16-2020, 09:27 AM
wrossb
Cruisin'

Update: Have a few spots left. So far, great group of guys and some awesome Porsches!
Old 11-17-2020, 05:46 PM
Psychonaut
Rennlist Member

Received 27 Likes on 10 Posts

Im a new Porsche owner here in Houston. I would love an opportunity to link up with other P car guys.
Old 11-19-2020, 11:17 PM
HoustonCgrBkr
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

I am looking for Houston P car folks as well.
Old 11-21-2020, 07:50 AM
wrossb
Cruisin'

@Psychonaut Congrats on the new ride!
@HoustonCgrBkr

We have hosted a few drives from the facility that have been a lot of fun. Will let you know next time we put one together. Also, the Lone Star Region of the Porsche Club of America (LSRPCA) has get togethers most weekends around the Houston area. Details on their website and FB page. Hope to meetup soon!
Old 12-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,581 Likes on 1,604 Posts

Originally Posted by Psychonaut
Im a new Porsche owner here in Houston. I would love an opportunity to link up with other P car guys.
Originally Posted by HoustonCgrBkr
I am looking for Houston P car folks as well.
Originally Posted by wrossb
@Psychonaut Congrats on the new ride!
@HoustonCgrBkr

We have hosted a few drives from the facility that have been a lot of fun. Will let you know next time we put one together. Also, the Lone Star Region of the Porsche Club of America (LSRPCA) has get togethers most weekends around the Houston area. Details on their website and FB page. Hope to meetup soon!
Exactly. The LSRPCA is a very active group, consisting of some really cool ladies and gentlemen. I've been a member since 2013 and attended many GTG's (cars and coffee but just the group) as well as a few of the driving events. There are also autocrosses, track days, extended tours, social dinners, etc. Definitely join up and come to one of the meet ups / GTG's. There's one every weekend, location rotates.

Best thing about the group is you have a real mix of people. People in not so high dollar cars and people with quite high dollar cars. But everyone treats each other the same, no judging. Ladies are present and encouraged to attend. One of the ladies at our north side GTG just sadly sold her badass 930 Turbo. But it was hers, not her husband's and she drove it regularly! And another just swapped from a bright red Panamera turbo to a 991.2 Turbo S!

Come on out!

https://lsrpca.com/calendar/

Old 01-22-2021, 11:58 PM
juicedhd
Intermediate

Received 41 Likes on 14 Posts

I realize this thread is dated, but are all of your spaces taken?
Old 01-23-2021, 11:17 AM
wrossb
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by juicedhd
I realize this thread is dated, but are all of your spaces taken?
We do have some available space. PM me if you'd like to come by sometime. The more P cars the better IMO!

Quick Reply: Houston Garage Space