Planning to move to New Orleans

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2019, 03:24 PM
klokwerk
Racer

Received 77 Likes on 56 Posts
Default Planning to move to New Orleans

Hi there,
I'm looking into relocating from the PNW to Louisiana, and specifically to the New Orleans area.
So hopefully I'm in the right regional forum.

Are there any other Rennlist members who live in the area and have suggestions for where to live?
Houses with 3 garage spaces are pretty hard to come by, so I',m curious if others have solved this by either buying out of town, found large enough garage space in town, rent garage space, etc.

Thanks!
Old 03-29-2019, 03:04 PM
la02max
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by klokwerk
Hi there,
I'm looking into relocating from the PNW to Louisiana, and specifically to the New Orleans area.
So hopefully I'm in the right regional forum.

Are there any other Rennlist members who live in the area and have suggestions for where to live?
Houses with 3 garage spaces are pretty hard to come by, so I',m curious if others have solved this by either buying out of town, found large enough garage space in town, rent garage space, etc.

Thanks!
Hey, new member here but I live in Covington across the lake from Nola. New Orleans proper generally has smaller pieces of property so you're right; 3 car garages are harder to come by. Depending on your budget, you can find some in Lakeview and probably some of the burbs like Metairie/Kenner. Or if you're willing to commute across the Causeway, the Covington/Mandeville area is really a great place to live with good schools if that's a concern for you.

Anyway, welcome and feel free to reach out if you have any questions! I just got my 981 Boxster S so I'm hoping to track it at Nola Motorsports at some point; you should check it out!
Old 01-15-2022, 02:55 AM
NikosLee
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts

@la02max where in covington can you recommend a good independent for a PPI?

Quick Reply: Planning to move to New Orleans