Houston Dearship (SCAM)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2018, 09:05 PM
JetG
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Houston Dearship (SCAM)

WWYD (What Would You Do)???
We dropped off our 911 convertible for its 2nd-year service to Porsche West yesterday @ 7 am. @ 8:27 am, the tech gets in the car and as you can see from video, he proceeds to disconnect the dash cams. Why would anyone disconnect them unless you're doing something shady and have something to hide???
Later that morning, we are told that the rear right tire needs to be replaced due to a nail and can't be repaired.
Well after my wife picked up the car @ 4 pm, she noticed that the dash cameras were not plugged in. She proceeded back into the dealership to inform the service adviser (and you can see from the video, he plugs them back in).
I reviewed the video to see what had taken place and then headed to the dealership @ 5:30 and took a copy of the video to the dealership. I asked to see the tire and the hole that supposedly could not be repaired was not the case ... the nail never went through the tire and was only shavings of a nail/screw. So no real urgent need to replace this tire.
But the question still remains did they actually perform the 2nd-year service for the $1148.73 and not to include the $445.05 for the tire we didn't need??? Needless to say we are livid and just now exploring our options and feeling violated to say the least. It took them until 12:40 pm to even get back to us today after having to contact them first on resolving this issue. So they plan to credit us for a tire that we didn't need.
My personal opinion is I want the car to go to another dealer to make sure it was done properly which is where we should have taken it in the first place. SUPER PISSED OFF!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6wDbO67--c&feature=youtu.be
Old 11-26-2018, 10:32 PM
james.fox
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go to Porsche North Houston. Very professional and knowledgable staff. Chris Brown is my guy in service. They don't push anything on you, and provide all relevant options and sound advice.

I used to go to Porsche West, and will never go back after my experience with North.

Porsche North is also a Porsche Classic Dealer, so they have some wicked cars to ponder over while service is being done

Quick Reply: Houston Dearship (SCAM)