955/957 Cayenne DIY: Upper and lower control arm replacement - VIDEO! - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Go Back  Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums > DIYs and "How To" Archive > Cayenne DIY
Reload this Page >

955/957 Cayenne DIY: Upper and lower control arm replacement - VIDEO!

Notices

955/957 Cayenne DIY: Upper and lower control arm replacement - VIDEO!

Old 01-08-2019, 09:35 AM
DIYDanCars
User

It has been my experience if the lower control arms are bad, more than likely your upper control arms aren't too far behind. I would also recommend you do the strut mounts and end links while you are in there. Are the plastic dust boots to the air struts falling apart? If so, now is a good time to replace them.

Maybe my DIY control arm video might be of assistance? I spent a lot of time on this video, but it hasn't received many likes or views. I'm thinking this will probably be the last in depth big DIY video I do... I think most owners just outsource a job this big. Good luck!

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.