2025 GTS order.

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2024, 11:38 AM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 798 Likes on 569 Posts

Originally Posted by jo2134
The high gloss black against dark colors will look like a body shop couldn’t match the paint right after being repainted. Against light colors it will give a nice contrast which would be exclusive to the GTS. If you debadge a sport design Cayenne/Cayenne S you have a GTS. Again this is a subjective topic which shows how nice it is to be able to customize Porsche’s in so many ways.
It shouldn't be high gloss black, It should be color matched around the wheel's rear valance etc. If you put a base Cayenne next to a GTS ( With out the sport design) You can see how much more special the GTS is
Old 07-20-2024, 11:38 AM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 798 Likes on 569 Posts

Originally Posted by luv2sleep
Man, this thread went off on a tangent. Okay, I get it….some like thick boned chicks and some like them slender. Y’all enjoy the big bone!
I still feel like you're calling me a chubby chaser.
Old 07-20-2024, 01:24 PM
luv2sleep
Burning Brakes

Received 300 Likes on 199 Posts

Originally Posted by Shuga
Holdddd Up. There is a huge difference between Thiccc girls and fat girls. Don't call me a chubby chaser. I like them fit with a nice set of headlights and a nice fit thic butt.
Originally Posted by Shuga
I still feel like you're calling me a chubby chaser.
Initially, you did come across as a chubby chaser but you clarified that you like "thicccc" girls and not fat girls. Okay okay, geez....you're not a chubby chaser! You just like "fit thic butt" types. Happy?!
Old 07-22-2024, 12:24 AM
D.stronng
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hunky
Black trim is cool and looks great but unfortunately around the wheel openings on anything but a very dark car it makes the vehicle look like it is riding on shopping cart wheels.
both urus and purosangue has the glass black trim around the wheel opening, but they dont look shopping cart wheels at all lol

but i get what you mean, its anyway a very subjective topic. so every opinion is right and its just a personal preference

Quick Reply: 2025 GTS order.