Originally Posted by On_Your_Left
who made you king?
Putin
Old 07-19-2024, 12:58 PM
luv2sleep
Burning Brakes

Received 287 Likes on 189 Posts

Originally Posted by Shuga
The black trim makes this car look like a cheap kia. Do not get a GTS and leave the black trim ew.
Looks are subjective. If that's the case, I guess all Turbo GTs look like cheap Kias.To each his own, brotha!
Old 07-19-2024, 01:11 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 796 Likes on 567 Posts

Originally Posted by luv2sleep
Looks are subjective. If that's the case, I guess all Turbo GTs look like cheap Kias.To each his own, brotha!
I do think it looks cheap on the Turbo GT as well. They should have had a sport design option on the Turbo GT. I never understood that lol.
Old 07-19-2024, 01:21 PM
luv2sleep
Burning Brakes

I do think it looks cheap on the Turbo GT as well. They should have had a sport design option on the Turbo GT. I never understood that lol.
The black trim should have been glossy black like the GTS at the very least. I don't like the plain black plastic and does make the SUV look cheap. JMO. I saw a Cayenne Coupe in person with the Sport Design Pkg and thought it looked fat, like a boat as someone else mentioned on this forum. As I've said before, the Cayenne (non-coupe) probably would look good with the Sport Design Pkg. Different strokes for different folks.
Old 07-19-2024, 03:19 PM
Hunky
Racer

Received 187 Likes on 115 Posts

The black trim makes this car look like a cheap kia. Do not get a GTS and leave the black trim ew.
I fully understand that looks are a matter of taste and a personal "thing" but those black wheel opening arches look like a US Postal Service truck or other delivery vehicle. Yeah, Hyundai/Kia grade stuff.
I could not agree with you more and am sure we are not the only 2 guys in the world who share this sentiment.
Old 07-19-2024, 04:04 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Hunky
I fully understand that looks are a matter of taste and a personal "thing" but those black wheel opening arches look like a US Postal Service truck or other delivery vehicle. Yeah, Hyundai/Kia grade stuff.
I could not agree with you more and am sure we are not the only 2 guys in the world who share this sentiment.
Thank You! someone with some sense! You hit the nail on the head, it's like Postal truck. I'm never going to get that out of my head now haha.
The following users liked this post:
Hunky (07-19-2024)
Old 07-19-2024, 04:05 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

The black trim should have been glossy black like the GTS at the very least. I don't like the plain black plastic and does make the SUV look cheap. JMO. I saw a Cayenne Coupe in person with the Sport Design Pkg and thought it looked fat, like a boat as someone else mentioned on this forum. As I've said before, the Cayenne (non-coupe) probably would look good with the Sport Design Pkg. Different strokes for different folks.
Call me Ray J because I'd love a Kim K "fat" booty any day.
Old 07-19-2024, 04:32 PM
luv2sleep
Burning Brakes

Call me Ray J because I'd love a Kim K "fat" booty any day.
I'd be single if that was my only option. That's fine if y'all like fat chicks. I like big butts on super/sports cars but that's where it stops for me. I was at the gym earlier and just as I was taking a sip of water, Kim K type walked by, and I almost lost my water. Everybody has their "thang"!

Last edited by luv2sleep; 07-19-2024 at 04:36 PM.
Ron.s (07-19-2024)
Old 07-19-2024, 05:32 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

I'd be single if that was my only option. That's fine if y'all like fat chicks. I like big butts on super/sports cars but that's where it stops for me. I was at the gym earlier and just as I was taking a sip of water, Kim K type walked by, and I almost lost my water. Everybody has their "thang"!
Holdddd Up. There is a huge difference between Thiccc girls and fat girls. Don't call me a chubby chaser. I like them fit with a nice set of headlights and a nice fit thic butt.
Hunky (07-19-2024)
Old 07-19-2024, 06:50 PM
jo2134
Instructor

Received 115 Likes on 74 Posts

Black trim looks superior on colors like chalk, white etc. Differentiates the GTS from a regular cayenne with sport design and has a really sporty/aggressive look to it. I agree that body color looks better on darker colors though
Old 07-19-2024, 09:03 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jo2134
Black trim looks superior on colors like chalk, white etc. Differentiates the GTS from a regular cayenne with sport design and has a really sporty/aggressive look to it. I agree that body color looks better on darker colors though
Oh nooo, I think it's the opposite. Chalk and white need the color matched. The Sport Design is supposed to look like the GTS. This is the car people want their cars to be. Don't make it look cheaper.
Old 07-19-2024, 09:35 PM
jo2134
Instructor

Received 115 Likes on 74 Posts

Oh nooo, I think it's the opposite. Chalk and white need the color matched. The Sport Design is supposed to look like the GTS. This is the car people want their cars to be. Don't make it look cheaper.
The high gloss black against dark colors will look like a body shop couldn’t match the paint right after being repainted. Against light colors it will give a nice contrast which would be exclusive to the GTS. If you debadge a sport design Cayenne/Cayenne S you have a GTS. Again this is a subjective topic which shows how nice it is to be able to customize Porsche’s in so many ways.

Last edited by jo2134; 07-19-2024 at 09:43 PM.
Old 07-19-2024, 09:45 PM
luv2sleep
Burning Brakes

Man, this thread went off on a tangent. Okay, I get it….some like thick boned chicks and some like them slender. Y’all enjoy the big bone!
Old 07-19-2024, 11:45 PM
D.stronng
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Outlooking is a very subjuective thing so there is no right or wrong answer. Just saying, my personal opinion is black trim will look sportier. (just another example, if you look at urus/ dbx/ purosangue, they all have black trim, guess all these makers feel the same that black trim is sportier?)
Old 07-20-2024, 11:00 AM
Hunky
Racer

Received 187 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by D.stronng
Outlooking is a very subjuective thing so there is no right or wrong answer. Just saying, my personal opinion is black trim will look sportier. (just another example, if you look at urus/ dbx/ purosangue, they all have black trim, guess all these makers feel the same that black trim is sportier?)
Black trim is cool and looks great but unfortunately around the wheel openings on anything but a very dark car it makes the vehicle look like it is riding on shopping cart wheels.

Quick Reply: 2025 GTS order.