High Mileage Cayenne Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2024, 05:35 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 786 Likes on 563 Posts

Originally Posted by JGC
So PNH are not moving on the price they want for this Cayenne Turbo, nor are they prepared to up their trade in offer for my GLE53. In addition, they have done the usual of slapping on a couple of "extras", hence the reason for digging out this old chain. Has anybody here heard of "Starguard"? It is a vehicle tracking service apparently, with quite a hefty one time activation fee. Such a shame that these dealerships feel the need to do these add ons. It feels so cheap.

Anyway, this chase is over for now. I think I would still like to get back into a Cayenne. I had a 2013 Cayenne GTS that I absolutely loved. I think I will look for a 9Y0 Cayenne S.
I've had a few dealers try to add this on. I always walk away from it. Same thing with Vin eitching in the windows.
The following users liked this post:
JGC (07-13-2024)
Old 07-12-2024, 11:11 PM
Elsa.Turbo
Track Day

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I bought my 2019 Turbo from them with about 60K on it and they were also unwilling to take off the Stargard and add-ons but did discount them quite a bit. I'm at 90K now and just had the water pump replaced at Sugar Land. I've heard that it just varies on car and mileage but other than that, it's been a fairly reliable car.
The following users liked this post:
JGC (07-13-2024)
Old 07-13-2024, 11:41 AM
JGC
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 3Series
Wait until the end of the month and see where they are at with it. PNH has sold some solid vehicles on the GT car side, so they know what they have, as most dealers do. With the TX weather events happening, they might be willing to deal more in a 2 weeks.
How old is the GLE, because that's probably depreciating less than the Turbo at this time.
It's a 2023 GLE53, fairly well loaded. I think its taken the big hit on depreciation for sure, particularly judging on the trade in offered to me. I agree with waiting a bit of time. Perhaps they'll sell the vehicle, which is fine, but perhaps they'll be more amenable to a deal. I'm going to start looking for an "S" with the right spec and lower mileage.
Old 07-13-2024, 12:01 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 786 Likes on 563 Posts

Originally Posted by JGC
It's a 2023 GLE53, fairly well loaded. I think its taken the big hit on depreciation for sure, particularly judging on the trade in offered to me. I agree with waiting a bit of time. Perhaps they'll sell the vehicle, which is fine, but perhaps they'll be more amenable to a deal. I'm going to start looking for an "S" with the right spec and lower mileage.
This is why you lease, keep the miles low and have equity on your lease at the end.

Quick Reply: High Mileage Cayenne Turbo