Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

2025 Cayenne GTS Build suggestions...

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2024, 06:27 PM
motown
Racer

Received 266 Likes on 97 Posts
Default 2025 Cayenne GTS Build suggestions...

Every time I order a Porsche I come here and this great community helps me tweak the order.

I have an August production slot to deliver in the US by October. Here is my configuration... https://configurator.porsche.com/porsche-code/PS6H1RG2

Not sure if I should do black or body color on the roof spoiler. Currently I have it in High Gloss Black
Not sure about the Deviated Stitching Interior Package | Chalk ($3,780)
Not sure about the Technology Package - Night Vision Assist, Passenger Display, Head-Up Display ($3,730) I do like the passenger display.

other $ notable options...
Lightweight Sport Package in Carbon Fiber
Rear Axle Steering
Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control (PDCC)
Sport Chrono Package with Compass Display
Burmester® 3D High-End Surround Sound System
22" GT Design Wheels

Any misses or obvious bad decisions?

​​​​​​​
Old 06-30-2024, 07:03 PM
obbob
Rennlist Member

Received 127 Likes on 79 Posts

Your build is really heavy, especially on cosmetics. You'll have all the goodies but just know when you get rid of the car you're going to take a bigger hit than most buyers. Your build is pushing decently specced Turbo Hybrids.

If you care about that, then I would drop the carbon fiber and lightweight sport packages, and not go deviated stitch.

I do really like HUD. Passenger display is useless, In every car that I've sat in or driven, I've not used nor have I ever actually seen a passenger use it. Smart phones are too convenience these days.
Old 06-30-2024, 07:45 PM
Shuga
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 798 Likes on 569 Posts

Originally Posted by obbob
Your build is really heavy, especially on cosmetics. You'll have all the goodies but just know when you get rid of the car you're going to take a bigger hit than most buyers. Your build is pushing decently specced Turbo Hybrids.

If you care about that, then I would drop the carbon fiber and lightweight sport packages, and not go deviated stitch.

I do really like HUD. Passenger display is useless, In every car that I've sat in or driven, I've not used nor have I ever actually seen a passenger use it. Smart phones are too convenience these days.
I think people will want the passenger display, the tech is dated already. At least the Passenger side display will make it look more current
Old 06-30-2024, 08:18 PM
Mayab
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Your build is nearly identical to ours. We have an allocation for september. We went with body color spoiler and black calipers. The carbon fiber roof is awesome and should work very nicely with the quartzite grey and also the houndstooth interior rocks. We had ithe carbon fiber roof and houndstooth in our first cayenne and loved it
We are doing a road trip to our dealer appx 3 hours next saturday to see the quartzite grey in person.
The following users liked this post:
motown (06-30-2024)
Old 06-30-2024, 08:44 PM
Ticket Target
Racer

Received 136 Likes on 105 Posts

I would delete the model designation on the rear. Go stealth and leave people guessing.
You will love the houndstooth interior, or at least I love mine. The CF roof helps keep the interior cool, as it transmits less heat.
Old 06-30-2024, 09:39 PM
motown
Racer

Originally Posted by obbob

What is HUD?

As for the passenger display... I figured it was a decoration but has to look cool. I am a techie.
Agree with the deviated stitch though. Pricey.

Thank you!
Old 06-30-2024, 09:40 PM
motown
Racer

Originally Posted by Ticket Target
I would delete the model designation on the rear. Go stealth and leave people guessing.
You will love the houndstooth interior, or at least I love mine. The CF roof helps keep the interior cool, as it transmits less heat.
Model delete... good idea. I haven't done that before on any Porsche.
Old 06-30-2024, 09:56 PM
Schnave
Rennlist Member

Received 2,656 Likes on 1,386 Posts

Originally Posted by motown
What is HUD?
Heads Up Display. A projector in the dash reflects a configurable, seven-section display on the windshield in your line of sight at a focal distance of 2.3 meters.

NOTE: Polarized sunglasses render the HUD nearly invisible.

Read all about it here:
https://presskit.porsche.de/models/e...w-options.html

Looks like this:

Last edited by Schnave; 06-30-2024 at 10:09 PM.

Quick Reply: 2025 Cayenne GTS Build suggestions...