Cayenne 9Y0 2019 - 3rd Generation
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Navigation dashboard

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2024 | 09:16 AM
BobEisenberg
Intermediate

As was noted above, check your state’s Lemon Law — the consumer protection division of your states attorney generals office should be able to assist. I had a used BMW I purchased that was in the shop for more than a month over the course of a year and even though the car was used, the lemon law applied and BMW bought the car back.
Old 09-20-2024 | 10:20 AM
Hunky
Pro

Originally Posted by Exodus885
Quick update, dealer still has the car.

They don't know how to fix so they're waiting on Porsche NA technical to advise but it's been two weeks since contacting them. Manager's are involved but still no answer

I've officially driven my loaner car more than my own...
Sounds like many of the guys who have purchased various brands of PHEVs that spend 80% of their time at the dealer.
Old 09-24-2024 | 03:15 PM
Exodus885
7th Gear

Well, I consulted with a lemon law lawyer and they confirmed that I do have a case. Apparently not all the parts arrived so back to waiting on parts from Germany.

They gave me a loaner for the time being. I did contact Porsche North America, regarding any compensation, they told me to wait until I get the car back from the dealer. Not sure if I should pursue lemon law or just wait...I did get $10k off MSRP which I doubt I can get again.
The following users liked this post:
TacoBuddy (09-25-2024)

Quick Reply: Navigation dashboard