Porsche accessories (interior)

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2024, 07:05 AM
MJM888
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Porsche accessories (interior)

Hi All,

im exploring different accessories to enhance the look of the Cayenne’s interior and have come across a wide range of interesting things. I’m trying to find cup holder pads with the Porsche logo (not colored) and some back seats mats that could cover the ugly looking net in the back of the seats.

have found something similar in Ali express but all cup holder pads are either plain or have the colored Porsche logo. On the other hand, all of the back seats mats I found are meant for the pre-2024 models because the hooks are made to grab onto the plastic not on the net.

seeking your kind support if anyone has found something similar or any other Porsche accessories you found that is worth the purchase specially if it helps with additional storage

This is an example of the exact cup holder pads I’m looking for. This was a random photo I found not by the seller
Old 04-28-2024, 02:08 PM
leroylucky
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just picked up the cup holder pads from suncoast and they don’t seem to fit. Especially the right side, it’s smaller than the left. Those pads are nice. Looks like they are stitched leather. Probably custom.
Old 04-28-2024, 05:15 PM
MJM888
Advanced

Received 25 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by leroylucky
I just picked up the cup holder pads from suncoast and they don’t seem to fit. Especially the right side, it’s smaller than the left. Those pads are nice. Looks like they are stitched leather. Probably custom.
I note the ones on suncoast are for 2023 models and before which is why I didn’t go for it. I eventually found those on Ali express it wasn’t clear in the seller’s pictures but they informed me they have the same with the logo
The following users liked this post:
WhiteHotPepper (05-05-2024)
Old 05-01-2024, 01:45 AM
Kipad000
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow they look amazing might have to get these for mine too
The following users liked this post:
MJM888 (05-01-2024)

Quick Reply: Porsche accessories (interior)