Sponsored By:

Official : Accessport Tuning for Porsche 9Y0 Cayenne

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2024, 09:47 PM
limuas22
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ALEV8
I got to say this has been a rather amazing addition to my car, and I couldn’t be happier, except if even more horsepower could be wrong out of the computer! Now the car is fairly ridiculously fast up to a useful point. Very impressive and worth the money if you ask me. Installation was super simple. The only Minor negative is the car transmission re-learning things over a two week-ish. For me as I drive very little the 3rd to 2nd downshift is a little bit jarring to experience. I thought about calling customer service, but I did read that the transmission must relearn
I have a 2020 base Cayenne Coupe and installed the Cobb stage 2 93 tune and the increased torque and power are great. Unfortunately, I'm experiencing the same 3rd gear to 2nd gear rough downshift - it wasn't happening prior to the tune. I'm feeling a very prominent downshift only on that one gear downshift and was wondering if yours smoothed out yet? Anyone else experiencing this?
Old 09-22-2024, 10:32 PM
Pushinit
Instructor

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

I live in Austin where they are based. Before buying mine for my 2019, I drove to their offices and met the guy who built our tune. I used to tune PCMs so understand the process and details so wanted to make sure I agreed with what he had done. He confirmed to me that they don't touch the trany. However, in the process of reflashing the PCM the memory is lost. Seems likely that relearning is necessary and what you're noticing. Love my upgrade!

Quick Reply: Official : Accessport Tuning for Porsche 9Y0 Cayenne