Sponsored By:

Cayenne GTS Sunroof

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2022, 01:54 PM
rocket94
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Cayenne GTS Sunroof

Ordering a GTS and noticed the build photos don't show the sunroof. I don't see an option and the premium package indicates its standard in all models except the BASE. This is not the Coupe. Does the GTS come with a sunroof?
Old 06-13-2022, 02:15 PM
Ticket Target
Racer

Received 142 Likes on 108 Posts

Yes, the Panoramic roof is standard
The following users liked this post:
XLR82XS (06-14-2022)
Old 06-13-2022, 02:45 PM
Malasada
2nd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That concerned me too when I was finalizing my GTS (non-coupe) build back in March. I sent a screenshot of the build where the sunroof was there when you start the process online but disappears when you send/reapply the code and my service advisor replied that it was a bug in the configurator, confirmed it was standard and to click on the standard equipment list as well. It shows up there in the "Body" section.
Old 06-13-2022, 05:02 PM
rocket94
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks All.
Old 06-14-2022, 10:40 AM
XLR82XS
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 693 Likes on 452 Posts

I guess nobody reads the standard equipment page anymore.
Old 06-14-2022, 12:28 PM
Malasada
2nd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes it's standard equipment but since it kept disappearing in the configurator picture, I thought it was worth asking my dealer if it was just a visual bug (which he confirmed) or that maybe there was a mistake on the list. Looks like at least one other was concerned about it as well enough to ask. I was more curious if another option (couldn't think of what) removed the sunroof without having a notification pop up that it was doing so. So I rebuilt it in the configurator and it showed up one minute (looking at the fourth picture in the builder showing the roof), and then gone again when I re-loaded the build using the code. Guessing I'm not the only one here that goes over their build many times to make sure they get what they were expecting. Can't fault someone for asking a confirming question about potentially conflicting information.

Just tried it again and it still did it for me.
The following users liked this post:
NelsonLee (06-15-2022)
Old 06-15-2022, 12:07 AM
NelsonLee
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Malasada
Yes it's standard equipment but since it kept disappearing in the configurator picture, I thought it was worth asking my dealer if it was just a visual bug (which he confirmed) or that maybe there was a mistake on the list. Looks like at least one other was concerned about it as well enough to ask. I was more curious if another option (couldn't think of what) removed the sunroof without having a notification pop up that it was doing so. So I rebuilt it in the configurator and it showed up one minute (looking at the fourth picture in the builder showing the roof), and then gone again when I re-loaded the build using the code. Guessing I'm not the only one here that goes over their build many times to make sure they get what they were expecting. Can't fault someone for asking a confirming question about potentially conflicting information.

Just tried it again and it still did it for me.
Agreed, the details on the website is misleading.

Quick Reply: Cayenne GTS Sunroof