Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

GT Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2022, 10:20 AM
philg3
Rennlist Member

Received 94 Likes on 72 Posts

Keep in mind that I'm talking my own book, have had my TGT for over a month -- enough time to validate my choices. I went for Arctic Gray and GT Interior Package with Deviated Stitching in Neodyme along with Neodyme satin wheels. Arctic Gray is a unique color that contrasts very well with Neodyme. Neodyme is a great color (a mix between bronze and gold); it is not blingy -- the wheels have a satin finish that tones it down more, and looks great with the yellow calipers.

Configuration Comments:
  1. If you want model designation on the doors -- consider satin black instead of Neodyme.
  2. I'd skip the Center Console Armrest with Model Designation, as there's so much Turbo GT signage already -- we all know it's a Porsche.
  3. There's a lot of carbon fiber trim that comes standard with GT Interior Package (including the Door-Sill Guards Illuminated)-- it looks great; I would not trade it for Aluminum. There is a comment that the interior is dark, and I would agree if you went with the 18 way seats in black, but with the GT Package, the seat colors and alcantara are lighter along with the stitching.
  4. Since there is so much carbon fiber, I'd go for standard floor mats.
  5. I'd delete the $160 fuel cap.
  6. Consider adding soft close doors
  7. One no charge option that I ordered was model designation on the back in High Gloss Black, instead of the default Satin Black. Reason why I did it is it matches the rear spoiler that is high gloss in black. Nothing wrong with the Satin Black though -- could have gone with either.
Best of luck.
Old 05-13-2022, 10:44 AM
djlynch
Pro

Received 129 Likes on 48 Posts

Thanks good input!
Old 05-13-2022, 07:58 PM
JCL59
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts

Still waiting on mine… 6/17 delivery. This will be number 23 or 24 porsches I’ve owned since 1989.
disagree on the carbon sill. I’ve had 2 9Y0 cayennes and these cannot take abuse from daily use. Went with black alum version on tgt. That said wrapping the carbon area substantially protected these on a heavily tracked GT3 RS
^^^ agree on the carbon mats. Very sticky material and restrict foot movement. They mark easily from heels. Spend money elsewhere..
I deleted all exterior badging including seat headrests. Rather fly under the radar if possible. Just my 2 cents… best of luck on your final build!

Quick Reply: GT Turbo