Sponsored By:

CTT Racechip ECU Tune Installed

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2021, 04:24 PM
Tourbill0n
4th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CTT Racechip ECU Tune Installed

Hi everyone. I've been wanting to tune the ECU of my 19 CTT for a while and finally decided on the Racechip ECU tune. I was debating between that and the AMR Tune, which yields more power, but requires an actual ECU flash. The race chip is a piggyback ecu that can be easily installed and removed. It can also be controlled by my phone so I can adjust how much power I want from the tune and even turn if off completely if needed. When it comes to ECU tunes, I'd rather be a little more conservative which is the main reason I went with the Race Chip tune. I've done ECU tunes on my past 5 vehicles so I am aware of the warranty issues, etc....

My review of the tune is that it's great! Everything still feels smooth and have not experienced any issues. I did have a local shop install the wiring harness as a few of the sensors were too difficult to get to and I didn't have the proper tools or the time to do it myself. I did some timed 0-60 runs with Dragy with the tune turned on and off. On average with the tune off, I would get around 3.4 to 3.6 second 0-60 with 1 ft rollout. With the tune on and in Race Mode, the best I have gotten so far is 3.17s with 1ft rollout. I have attached the chart below. Nice overall power gains for the cost for anyone else considering a tune!

Last edited by Tourbill0n; 03-22-2021 at 04:26 PM.

Quick Reply: CTT Racechip ECU Tune Installed