Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Coding Cayenne E3

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2024, 08:12 PM
Elsa.Turbo
Intermediate

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Just wanted to share in case anyone was interested in the comfort keyfob opening and closing of windows/sunroof.

I was able to successfully code this in my 9Y0 2019 Cayenne Turbo today with my Launch X431.

I followed post #390 in the 992 coding thread from rnlst_log.
For the X431, it was:
Rear end electronics
Search for coding items: "comfort"
Coding value-Comfort_operation : Active/Open (write code)
Coding value-Comfort_operation_radio_remote_control: Active/Open (write code)
Memory settings for vehicle-Comfort Opening Window (whatever windows you want: ie: driver side, frt. pass. side): Active/Open (write code)
Memory settings for vehicle-Comfort Opening Rear Window (whatever windows you want: ie: driver side, frt. pass. side): Active/Open (write code)
Memory settings for vehicle-Panoramic roof comfort opening: Open/Active (write code)

Then go to your PCM, Settings, Locking, Comfort Opening and you can select Windows, Windows and Sunroof, Sunroof
By default, your sunroof will "tilt" when open but you can go back and code it to "slide" open if you wish. I opted for tilt as didn't want anything to drop into the car aka leaves, bird droppings while open.

Now, click unlock and holding it will open what you have selected and then clicking and holding lock on keyfob will close!
The following users liked this post:
PorscheACC (09-28-2024)

Quick Reply: Coding Cayenne E3