Sponsored By:

Cayenne S Quartzite Grey with gloss black wheels

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2019, 03:25 PM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 162 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by scott40
Black lettering looks great. Asi says his dealer did it. How is this done?
Isn't that an option available when ordering? I'm fairly certain it is.
Old 04-11-2019, 06:18 PM
Asi
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, it is an option however, I decided not to do a custom order and had this car shipped down to me from the Brisbane showroom floor (I’m in Sydney). I didn’t want to wait 6+ months! You can option either the Porsche and model designation separately or together.

I’m pretty sure you can order the black wheel caps but my guy just really carefully taped up the Porsche logo and painted them and you can’t tell the difference. As he is an authorised repairer, he has all the proper spare parts on hand so he just swapped out the silver TPMS valves with black ones.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:01 AM
jrjunior31
Advanced

Looks amazing! The Quartzite is a badass color! Great choices on the exterior. This is my favorite wheel. The black PORSCHE will finish off the look for sure. The Cayenne Coupe has the Exclusive wheel in 22 inch. I thought at first yours were 22s as well, but your first post said 21s?
Old 04-12-2019, 07:47 AM
Asi
Track Day

Originally Posted by jrjunior31
Looks amazing! The Quartzite is a badass color! Great choices on the exterior. This is my favorite wheel. The black PORSCHE will finish off the look for sure. The Cayenne Coupe has the Exclusive wheel in 22 inch. I thought at first yours were 22s as well, but your first post said 21s?
Thanks! They are 21s but maybe look a bit bigger as I have the air suspension set on Low so the wheels fill the cavity better.
Old 04-16-2019, 08:31 AM
Josh s
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

stunning combo!!
Old 04-19-2019, 12:57 AM
BeepBeep88
Instructor

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Asi
I know when I was looking to buy my new car I couldn’t find any pics of a real life example of Quartzite Grey with black wheels so I thought I would post some photos of my recently delivered Cayenne S for anyone else who might be looking. Wheels are 21” Exclusive Design that I had done in gloss black at our local Porsche bodyshop.

Awesome spec! I went with metallic black and couldn’t regret it more right now lol... This gray looks sharp and is probably 10x easier when it comes to upkeep

One bad *** truck, enjoy!!

Quick Reply: Cayenne S Quartzite Grey with gloss black wheels