PIWIS and Steering Angle Sensor Fault

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2024, 12:55 AM
gcarmigl
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PIWIS and Steering Angle Sensor Fault

Hello Again!

I'm new on the forum, my last post was about me buying a Chinese PIWIS clone. Well, i took the VNCI one with the """cracked""" copy of PIWIS III.

I had the PSM fault, with the chassis and headlight faults. The codes showed in my D1 Lite Scanner was almost the same that now PIWIS shows. So, I have already bought a "steering angle sensor" (I think is the same as the "clock spring").

Well, with the actual part PIWIS shows two things: 1.- In some items says "no connection plausible" and 2.- in other ones says "steering angle sensor doesn't initialised". So my question is this: What I have to do to initialise the sensor? I have to do some programming? Or the part is broken?.

If the part is broken, before taking apart everything (I think I have to disconnect the battery in order to take out the airbag module and get to the steering sensor). Wich else I have to do? I can do it with my chinese PIWIS version? I think I saw a part who says "factory coding for new parts"...that one should "pair" the new part with my cayenne?

Any instructions would be much appreciated....i'll attach photos of PIWIS and the codes . Also the part number it shows I have to replace (if I'm not wrong).

Thank you!!!

Old 04-13-2024, 01:15 PM
gcarmigl
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone ?

Quick Reply: PIWIS and Steering Angle Sensor Fault