2011 CTT PASM height sensor component test fail

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2023, 12:45 PM
Joostem
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2011 CTT PASM height sensor component test fail

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to calibrate my air suspension on my 2011 CTT. Initially I tried with the Launch X431 which allows me to do the component test (car goes up and down) but fails at the calibration step.
Thinking it might be because of the X431 I bought myself a PIWIS 3 but that gives me a "component test unsuccessful" due to 62079 height sensor component test could not be performed - negative response from control unit,.

I thought it might be due to low voltage so I hooked up a 50 amp battery charger, but even with 14volts I get the same message. I can see the hardware, software and input values of hight sensors etc.
Not faults in PASM memory

Any ideas?

Last edited by Joostem; 11-23-2023 at 12:55 PM.
Old 11-23-2023, 11:01 PM
rwkoilpaint958
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default going through the same issue today.

Hi I saw this same on a scan I did today. So did you have any other DTC's ? I also had a error about CAN communication error and Drive Battery voltage -Deactivation stage active. I will try again tomorrow. I just replaced my left ft air shock. and Battery was out for 2 days. Good luck!!
Old 11-24-2023, 01:42 PM
Joostem
Advanced

Originally Posted by rwkoilpaint958
Hi I saw this same on a scan I did today. So did you have any other DTC's ? I also had a error about CAN communication error and Drive Battery voltage -Deactivation stage active. I will try again tomorrow. I just replaced my left ft air shock. and Battery was out for 2 days. Good luck!!
Did a full scan today again and got the following code in the PDCC module: “C1208A check PASM fault memory content” but that’s the only one.

When I check PASM/Level control there are no faults. System works normally only my ride is very hard.

Car level is adjustable

PASM module

Test failed at 14.1 volts

No faults in PASM memory

Fault in PDCC
Old 11-28-2023, 08:44 AM
Joostem
Advanced

Default SOLVED

I solved my issue with a different battery charger with a “constant power supply” function.

Quick Reply: 2011 CTT PASM height sensor component test fail