Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

looking to buy a Cayenne, what to look for , avoid etc

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2023, 03:33 PM
chinnr
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

@ALEV8 Wish I could, but that's a ways out of my price range.
The following users liked this post:
ALEV8 (08-31-2023)
Old 08-31-2023, 10:42 PM
ALEV8
Three Wheelin'

Received 71 Likes on 49 Posts

Found 17 Turbo I like, gotta lay eyes on it though, the **** these dealers are slinging is atrocious these days. Not seen a worthy car yet save one Platinum 18 low miles low price, lateral move. Found a 19 S and can’t tell if the front bumper is filthy or needs to be completely replaced and WHY would anyone try to sell a car in that condition? Saw a GTS which I discussed earlier and it literally was so hammered on in and out. I couldn’t figure out why or how anyone would do that to a car that nice and beautiful. Found a local GTS that literally is the color combo I love with tons of options better than any GTS I’ve seen, except the guy is fishing or something on price, and the front bumper on that car also 6/10…… interior needs a full deep clean and detail and front bumper needs refinish and wrap to hide it. Car drove great. Guy made me an offer on my car that was only $5000 less than what AutoNation offered me on the spot lol. I’m torn between the options on that car and wanting to repaint the front bumper and what that’s gonna **** in cost plus the film job.

Last edited by ALEV8; 08-31-2023 at 10:45 PM.

Quick Reply: looking to buy a Cayenne, what to look for , avoid etc