Sponsored By:

2014 CD Window Problem

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2023, 09:15 PM
schwarz633
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default 2014 CD Window Problem

One of the back seat windows on my 2014 CD is going back down after it is fully raised. I have have to play around with the up/down switch quite a bit to get it to stop at the fully closed position. I suspect it needs some relearning. There doesn't seem to be any binding, it moves up and down at the normal clip. I've tried the generic lower it down, hold the switch, raise it up, hold the switch routine, but it didn't change anything. Any suggestions?
Old 05-11-2023, 08:46 AM
vwbrd
Rennlist Member

Received 57 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by schwarz633
One of the back seat windows on my 2014 CD is going back down after it is fully raised. I have have to play around with the up/down switch quite a bit to get it to stop at the fully closed position. I suspect it needs some relearning. There doesn't seem to be any binding, it moves up and down at the normal clip. I've tried the generic lower it down, hold the switch, raise it up, hold the switch routine, but it didn't change anything. Any suggestions?
i had to do the procedure in the manual 3 or 4 times before it worked. Just follow the steps (it’s in my comment history a couple years back or use forum search here) exactly and keep at it.
Old 05-12-2023, 12:43 PM
schwarz633
Advanced

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by schwarz633
After many attempts at the vague procedure outlined in the owners manual I finally got it to work. I'm not sure what exactly I did right or wrong, but the auto up/down feature is working now and it's not reversing when fully raised.

Quick Reply: 2014 CD Window Problem