Sponsored By:

Milltek Exhaust Installed- Cayenne S 2013

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2022, 08:54 AM
virkdoc
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Milltek Exhaust Installed- Cayenne S 2013

My friend just finished installing a Milltek exhaust in my Cayenne S 2013. It sounds mean and Im totally happy with it.

So I ordered the non resonated one. A small note here that Milltek makes this exhaust for the Cayenne Turbo only and not for the S. I emailed a few people around and none of them could tell whether it would fit my S. So my buddy looked around and was of the opinion lets order it and he felt the only thing that we might have to do would be make a pipe because the Turbo and the S have different diameters.

So ended up ordering it from design911uk. They were the cheapest and gave a further 10% discount which paid itself for the international shipping.

Since mine is a S and the Milltek exhaust comes with quad tips I searched for the quad tips online. Millteks/Fabspeed and all others were honestly HORRENDOUSLY priced. I mean we can buy a kidney for those prices. I found OEM tips on fleabay and ordered them. My buddy also told me that we would need 2 extra clamps to fit the quad pipes to the exhaust pipes. 2 of them he would be using the old ones. So back to fleabay and found 2 used clamps and ordered them too.

Once we had everything he fitted the exhaust. Everything lined up perfectly except the pipes which would join right after the cats. So he cut off a small piece from the milltek pipe and welded on a smaller pipe which mated well with the OEM pipe.

Had his guy paint up the OEM tail pipes in black.

I have my cats deleted also so the sound is mean. With windows up cant hear much....but open the windows and it rumbles. Am posting video clips but they dont do justice. So for anyone whos planning on this exhaust the sound is much deeper than what it appears in the videos.

Last edited by virkdoc; 03-13-2022 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Adding a picture
Old 03-13-2022, 10:34 AM
virkdoc
Racer

Old 03-16-2022, 11:56 AM
PbCTTv8500
Advanced

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Nice! Thanks for sharing. My milltek mid pipe and full non-resonated exhaust is on it's way and I can't wait.

Do you have the stock intake plenum? I also upgraded mine to the IPD.
Old 03-22-2022, 09:25 AM
virkdoc
Racer

Originally Posted by PbCTTv8500
Nice! Thanks for sharing. My milltek mid pipe and full non-resonated exhaust is on it's way and I can't wait.

Do you have the stock intake plenum? I also upgraded mine to the IPD.
I have the V8 non turbo.....Thats why pipe diameter was different
Old 06-11-2022, 10:00 PM
palomino6294
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by virkdoc
My friend just finished installing a Milltek exhaust in my Cayenne S 2013. It sounds mean and Im totally happy with it.

So I ordered the non resonated one. A small note here that Milltek makes this exhaust for the Cayenne Turbo only and not for the S. I emailed a few people around and none of them could tell whether it would fit my S. So my buddy looked around and was of the opinion lets order it and he felt the only thing that we might have to do would be make a pipe because the Turbo and the S have different diameters.

So ended up ordering it from design911uk. They were the cheapest and gave a further 10% discount which paid itself for the international shipping.

Since mine is a S and the Milltek exhaust comes with quad tips I searched for the quad tips online. Millteks/Fabspeed and all others were honestly HORRENDOUSLY priced. I mean we can buy a kidney for those prices. I found OEM tips on fleabay and ordered them. My buddy also told me that we would need 2 extra clamps to fit the quad pipes to the exhaust pipes. 2 of them he would be using the old ones. So back to fleabay and found 2 used clamps and ordered them too.

Once we had everything he fitted the exhaust. Everything lined up perfectly except the pipes which would join right after the cats. So he cut off a small piece from the milltek pipe and welded on a smaller pipe which mated well with the OEM pipe.

Had his guy paint up the OEM tail pipes in black.

I have my cats deleted also so the sound is mean. With windows up cant hear much....but open the windows and it rumbles. Am posting video clips but they dont do justice. So for anyone whos planning on this exhaust the sound is much deeper than what it appears in the videos.

I have this same cat-back set up except I also added the Milltek secondary cat-bypass' and yes I agree the quad tips from any other manufacturer are very very very pricey! I just had the muffler shop that was going to install everything fabricate some stainless steel tips and boom same as everything else online minus the branding on the tips.

I want to ask if you've done any other modifications besides the cat-back system because my 2011 Cayenne Turbo (with this cat-back and secondary cat bypass delete) does not sound nearly as good as your vehicle with only the ca-back.
Old 11-27-2023, 02:31 AM
mikescayenne
Rennlist Member

Received 131 Likes on 83 Posts

does milltek sell secondary cat delete pipes for 958.1 cayenne S? i have only seen them for the turbo models or ones that install if you have the milltek exhaust. Any that fit the stock clamps? Thanks.
Old 11-30-2023, 12:01 PM
RAudi Driver
Rennlist Member

Received 2,916 Likes on 1,728 Posts

Originally Posted by palomino6294
I have this same cat-back set up except I also added the Milltek secondary cat-bypass' and yes I agree the quad tips from any other manufacturer are very very very pricey! I just had the muffler shop that was going to install everything fabricate some stainless steel tips and boom same as everything else online minus the branding on the tips.

I want to ask if you've done any other modifications besides the cat-back system because my 2011 Cayenne Turbo (with this cat-back and secondary cat bypass delete) does not sound nearly as good as your vehicle with only the ca-back.
A Turbo will never sound a good as a NA engine.
Old 12-06-2023, 12:50 PM
jaustin
Rennlist Member

Received 58 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by mikescayenne
does milltek sell secondary cat delete pipes for 958.1 cayenne S? i have only seen them for the turbo models or ones that install if you have the milltek exhaust. Any that fit the stock clamps? Thanks.
I got mine from seems legit out of michigan

Quick Reply: Milltek Exhaust Installed- Cayenne S 2013