Sponsored By:

(Pictures) Cayenne GTS lowered on 22"

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2022, 02:04 AM
CayenneGTSNL
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by tigercay16
Very sexy, love the look, would say perfect.
I also drive on the lowest setting but sitting on 295 21's with no modifications to the suspension. I drive in comfort mode. Mine is a basic 3.0 Diesel S.
I also like the black centres.
I will post pics of mine if that is ok (will take some pics this weekend). Mine is all black, car & wheels but with coloured centre caps and colour crested dust caps.
I also recently had the brake calipers painted in Ferrari gold (not sure what the actual colour is called), originally I wanted a TVR colour like cascade copper but was advised against
it as the calipers are small and covered by the wheels, where as light is required for the colour to pop / stand out. I do like the end result in gold.
Yours does look much better than mine, clearly lower and a perfect fit / look. I have cheap tyres with a higher profile. I don't wish to do too much and don't wish to decrease
the ride comfort and never usually take it out of comfort mode. However when I look at your pictures it was well worth it and i'm now very tempted!! Especially as you say the ride has
not been adversely affected. Looks amazing, very impressed.

Can you post a picture from the back so I can see those fat tyres, if it is not too much to ask from the front also with the steering turned out.
How much did this set you back in total?

tigercay16
Thanks a lot for the compliments and please feel free to post your pictures. That's what the community is all about
I have paid around 8,000EUR for the wheels/tires/lowering links including installation and fitment.
Will post some clear front and rear pictures during the day today!
Old 02-11-2022, 10:44 AM
tigercay16
Advanced

Received 23 Likes on 4 Posts

Heare are some pics of my vehicle, they are a bit old so dont have the black wheel nuts or coloured crested dust caps and I have since replaced the centre caps.
Sadly the weather here isn't so good and the vehicle is quite dirty, I took 1 pic and had a look and it really wasn't very nice at all.
I've had a few things done to the car since owning such as, replaced multi function steering wheel with carbon fibre multi function steering wheel (love the feel of the carbon fibre since having it on a 911 many years back),
Front parking camera (with split screen), porsche crest door lights, blackvue 900s dashcam, with additional battery, brake calipers painted gold, apple car play. I think that's all.
I decided to stop there and honestly said I would not do anything else... but since seeing the pictures of CayenneGTSNL's car, I am having second thoughts.
8,000 EUR is a bit much for me to spend on top and i'm guessing a lot of this was on the new wheels and tyres, Maybe I should have a look at doing it in stages, so get the lowering links
which seems to be a relatively low cost, then look into the rest. Credit to CayenneGTSNL as this is exactly how I would like my car to look. Interestingly I see you are from the Netherlands
and I recently started a BV there and am due to return soon to purchase a house and start to run the BV.

Old 07-27-2024, 01:57 AM
bjai
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CayenneGTSNL
After driving it for a week now I gotta admit the ride quality is a bit more stiff but I am also driving in the lowest setting. I haven't played much with the lift in general and usually always drive in sport mode.
The wheels are not custom made per se, you can order them with any colour or finish you like. The delivery time is 4-6 weeks here in europe.
This car was my inspiration when I was looking for a perfect wheel and tire setup: https://bcforged-na.com/project/pors...mr-autowerkes/
Sort of wish I had gone with a different finish like the bronze one one above and would change the rear letttering to gold as well. Right now I have the lettering blacked out as well to match my overall colour scheme.
Hope that helps mate.
What brand is the lowering links ? Thanks

Quick Reply: (Pictures) Cayenne GTS lowered on 22"