Notices
Cayenne 958 - 2011-2018 2nd Generation
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Find a Launch X431 V+ or Diagun IV or PROS Mini ?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2022, 07:39 PM
coffeeisgood
Pro

Received 96 Likes on 70 Posts
Question Find a Launch X431 V+ or Diagun IV or PROS Mini ?

So I can do my own coding and review my own maintenance stuff (readings) whenever I want, looking to acquire one of these:

Launch X431 V+
Launch x431 Diagun IV
Launch x431 PROS Mini

I have searched around (Amazon, eBay, Offer Up, Craigslist) & a little overwhelmed / confused as usually I am good with finding a deal or even purchasing second hand but something is just off or I am just looking in the wrong places? If paying $800+ is really my only option, sure but something tells me I do not need the latest & greatest updated model to do things or do you?

For those who have one of these Launch devices, a few questions:
* which model? (of the three listed above)
* did you acquire new or used? (& if used what did you look for before you knew it would work?)
* how much did you pay? (approx. USD)
* where did you find it?
Old 01-20-2022, 09:23 PM
dollarlongnecks
Burning Brakes

Received 151 Likes on 121 Posts

I have the Launch x431 PRO Mini (no S) - I'd avoid the S one as it's not as powerful (meaning not as many features) as some of the others at the same price. The Diagun may also be less functional than the V+ or the PRO Mini. If I remember correctly, the company told me the V+ and PRO Mini had the same functionality, just different form factors.

I bought mine new from a seller on eBay, total was a little over $600... I think a lot of this might be covered in the coding thread, or for sure there is another thread discussing the options somewhere as I remember going through the different models.

Quick Reply: Find a Launch X431 V+ or Diagun IV or PROS Mini ?