Sponsored By:

A Question About Our Cousin - Audi Q7 Content

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 10:30 PM
Kaïzer Söze
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

So……..

My wife loves the car! It drives great, everything seems to work as it should, a pleasure to drive etc.

I changed the oil two weeks ago because I always do that with new car so I know where I stand as far as service etc. On Friday my wife told me she got a low oil warning and it took two quarts to get the oil to show on the dipstick. I saw no leaks when I was under the car, it was spotless, and there are no spots where she parks and as far as I know no sign of burned or blow by oil in the exhaust.

Quite frankly I’m pretty worried. I know this is an Audi but I get more/better I for from you guys.

What do you think? Where do I start?

Thanks

Eric

Last edited by Kaïzer Söze; 09-13-2021 at 09:43 AM.
Old 09-12-2021, 09:57 AM
GrandPaJohn
Pro

Received 131 Likes on 85 Posts

I've had a few Audis and still have my Stage 3 B5 S4 with over 330,000 miles. In addition to what others have said, I will add that my Audi service experiences don't come close to what I experience with Porsche. I used to dread taking my Audis in for warranty work. 3 different dealers and they were all the same. With Porsche, I get knowledgeable and friendly service advisors, no argumenst with warranty repairs, new loaners, and even free snacks. On that alone, I will be buying Porsches in the future, even though the nearest dealer is 2 hours away.

Quick Reply: A Question About Our Cousin - Audi Q7 Content