Sponsored By:

PIWIS II/III on Maui?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2021, 07:17 PM
WirelessJ
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PIWIS II/III on Maui?

Aloha, I have a 2012 CS, and I replaced the front air struts. I am now in a situation where I need access to a PIWIS II/III to code and calibrate the PASM/Level Control. I currently have chassis failure 100% of the time and cannot activate anything suspension related. The system worked perfect after installation. In searching through the menus on a Autel to fine tune the calibration, the PASM was reset, like wiping the memory clean. So I need to code and calibrate the system. There is one shop on island with the PIWIS, however they are reluctant to help out since I DIY’d the front air shocks. Are there any shops or enthusiast on island that can help. PCA member here, willing to compensate for any help. 🤙
Old 03-31-2021, 01:16 AM
WirelessJ
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WirelessJ
Aloha, I have a 2012 CS, and I replaced the front air struts. I am now in a situation where I need access to a PIWIS II/III to code and calibrate the PASM/Level Control. I currently have chassis failure 100% of the time and cannot activate anything suspension related. The system worked perfect after installation. In searching through the menus on a Autel to fine tune the calibration, the PASM was reset, like wiping the memory clean. So I need to code and calibrate the system. There is one shop on island with the PIWIS, however they are reluctant to help out since I DIY’d the front air shocks. Are there any shops or enthusiast on island that can help. PCA member here, willing to compensate for any help. 🤙
Solved! For anyone on Maui who needs air suspension help, PM me. I have found a great shop/mechanic that got my Cayenne back on the road and it drives like new. The Alibaba shocks are a great alternative for those looking to save a buck or two. There’s no need for PIWIS and we had to code it all from scratch...
Old 03-31-2021, 02:45 PM
twodollardoug
Three Wheelin'

Received 346 Likes on 241 Posts

Originally Posted by WirelessJ
Solved! For anyone on Maui who needs air suspension help, PM me. I have found a great shop/mechanic that got my Cayenne back on the road and it drives like new. The Alibaba shocks are a great alternative for those looking to save a buck or two. There’s no need for PIWIS and we had to code it all from scratch...
can you explain how you coded it from scratch? Without a piwis?

Quick Reply: PIWIS II/III on Maui?