Sponsored By:

Fog Lights Fuse/Relay location

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2020, 02:55 AM
Lietus
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fog Lights Fuse/Relay location

Hi! My fog lights, both rear and front aren't working, I was wondering where is the fuse or the relay for them located? In diagrams it's not listed. Thank you!
Old 02-15-2020, 02:56 AM
Lietus
3rd Gear

Also I should mention that my rear hatch both stopped working as well, I'm assuming this is related since it happened relatively same time.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:53 PM
dollarlongnecks
Burning Brakes

Received 151 Likes on 121 Posts

Here's the manual and there should be wiring diagrams included: https://cardiagn.com/2010-2016-porsc...ring-diagrams/

The fuse location will be in your user manual.
The following users liked this post:
Lietus (02-15-2020)
Old 02-15-2020, 03:16 PM
Lietus
3rd Gear

Weirdest thing though - I reset all the error codes (none were relevant to these issues) through obd and front fog lights started working! Rear hatch and rear fogs lights still don't. I will look at the wiring diagram, but I'm afraid I'll have to bring in the car to the shop cause I don't want to go tearing it apart to figure out the issue
Old 02-15-2020, 04:20 PM
dollarlongnecks
Burning Brakes

Received 151 Likes on 121 Posts

Originally Posted by Lietus
Weirdest thing though - I reset all the error codes (none were relevant to these issues) through obd and front fog lights started working! Rear hatch and rear fogs lights still don't. I will look at the wiring diagram, but I'm afraid I'll have to bring in the car to the shop cause I don't want to go tearing it apart to figure out the issue
Yeah, electrical issues can be really weird, and if you're not comfortable digging-in it's probably better f you let a shop take a look..

Let us know what they discover, and what the final fix is, as that info might help someone in the future.

Quick Reply: Fog Lights Fuse/Relay location