Notices
Cayenne 958 - 2011-2018 2nd Generation
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Error Code:P0c2d Auxiliary Transmission Fluid Pump Control Module Feedback Signal Low

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 02:30 PM
Charles W
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Me again. On one of my parts you can see the locking mechanism in the unlocked position. That should help you understand what I meant.

Old 07-28-2020, 08:04 PM
chsu74
Rennlist Member

Received 314 Likes on 262 Posts

I had this code show up on my scanner as well. Symptom would include lazy engagement in cold weather from reverse to drive. Sometimes the torque converter would not lock up when going back on accelerator after light braking.

Just flushed the transmission this past weekend and discovered the factory fill low. Had to fill 1.5qt more than volume drained to get the "stream to drip" at 36C at the bottom of the gearbox pan before plugging. Will continue to drive it and see if the problem goes away.

Last edited by chsu74; 07-28-2020 at 08:16 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Leadfoot_mf (07-29-2020)
Old 08-07-2020, 09:49 AM
glbrt_capin2
2nd Gear

Default P0c2d

Originally Posted by Charles W
Me again. On one of my parts you can see the locking mechanism in the unlocked position. That should help you understand what I meant.

Originally Posted by Charles W
Usually it is the control module that causes the problem. Based on all my study, the correct control module is 7P0927601A.
but then when I actually found the control module in my 2016 Cayenne S E-Hybrid, the actual number on the part was 09D927601.
My module was located by removing passenger tire well, where it was bolted right behind the back of the tire, which is basically under passenger floor/wall beneath glove box.

But if yours is the model 7P0927601A then everyone says it is under passenger seat. I looked there first before finding it behind tire well.

The error code usually is because connections are not great or part itself is bad.

Bought replacement on ebay but have not replaced yet.

If yours is same as mine then connector has weird locking mechanism. That locking mechanism needs to be pulled down from verticle position to horizontal position. It will be hard to do but a screwdriver placed in space just below locking mechanism may offer leverage to break it free, just be gentle as you can. But make sure locking mechanism is pulled all the way down 90 degrees before removing connector. But that connector type is probably only for my part # 09D927601 behind tire.

But I really wish I could find that computer thingy that hooks up to the car to change auto start stop code from 1 to 0 to turn off the function. Cannot remember what that computer is called.

some other ways to temp shut of auto start stop are unplug brake sensor above brake pedal, remove 12v battery sensor from battery, attach trailer light tester to put into tow mode, lift hood - start vehicle - close hood. But most of these methods will show errors on dash. So I have abandoned all of them. There is no button or accessible setting in my hybrid. Trust me I've looked for months.

Some say you can disable stop start by putting into sport mode but this is not true in my Cayenne.

Good luck and let me if you fixed the problem because I still need to solve mine.
I removed the passenger seat lately and found two modules..It seems the connectors are properly install and no signs of corrosions. I also removed the driver seat and disconnect the battery to reset the system. I waited for at least 15mins to reset the system but still no change happened...still the same problem error. I’m planning to change all sensors related or can cause this error one at a time before I replace the control module. What are the sensors I need to change that are related or can cause this problem

Old 05-12-2023, 09:57 PM
Tripssix
1st Gear

Default P0C26

Having a similar issue with my 2011 turbo. Has anyone had any luck with diagnosing the faulty part in their system…. Other than just changing parts?
Old 11-13-2023, 01:22 PM
smiler51
AutoX

Hi Guys,

it is an older topic but hope to get some help.

i have the same dilemma right now and wanted to replace the auxiliary pump controller.

How did you remove the "Getriebesteuerung" part below the seat? The first big controller once you remove the carpet.
Not really sure i can get it out and don't want to break anything.

Thanks,

Smiler
Old 11-13-2023, 01:43 PM
smiler51
AutoX

I actually did figure it out. There is a 10mm screw under the carpet that i had too loosen and then the bigger unit slides out
Old 01-04-2024, 10:24 PM
twodollardoug
Three Wheelin'

Received 350 Likes on 244 Posts

Well, I get to join the P0C2D club. I am also getting the P0700 CEL on our 2012 CTT. I'm positive they are both related. I can clear the CEL but when I shut the car off then restart I get a check engine light immediately along with the start/stop disabled message.

It appears the P0C2D is the culprit. Has anyone actually found the root cause of this? What did you do to fix it? I'm going to pull the passenger seat tomorrow and check the module connection.

Quick Reply: Error Code:P0c2d Auxiliary Transmission Fluid Pump Control Module Feedback Signal Low