Sponsored By:

2012 CTT Coding Options

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2019, 08:20 PM
twodollardoug
Three Wheelin'

Received 346 Likes on 241 Posts
Default 2012 CTT Coding Options

I just replaced my sport steering wheel with a multi function steering wheel. In order to get the buttons to work and lose the 4th arm on the turn signal /wiper stalk, I replaced the whole assembly. Which included a new clock spring. The swap was easy but now I have four error messages. So I guess it's off to the dealer for coding. Unless you guys know an alternative. I am compiling a list of things I want to have done but I need your advice on any coding I might have missed. So here's my list.

1. Remove compass option from the display menu. (I recently swapped out my compass for a clock.
2. Headlight washer not working when I press the button on the stock (must be because of the new clock spring)
3. Remove the four error messages (caused by the new clock spring)
4. Close the trunk with the ignition key
5. Update all modules

Can you guy's think of anything else I might want to add to the list? I'm all ears.

Last edited by twodollardoug; 03-23-2019 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2019, 02:18 AM
twodollardoug
Three Wheelin'

Received 346 Likes on 241 Posts

Or, I can spend the $825 for a used piwis 2 and do the coding myself. I guess it comes down to if I will get $825 worth of coding out of it to make it worth the expense. From what a friend told me I should only need an hours worth of piwis time.

Quick Reply: 2012 CTT Coding Options