Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2018, 05:05 PM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 693 Likes on 493 Posts
Default My 2013/CPO Cayenne Turbo For Sale

https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...12-2018-a.html

Listing my CTT for sale as I move back to a Macan GTS (had a Macan Turbo pre CTT).....don't need the extra room anymore and fell in love with the GTS the minute the Porsche booklet arrived in the mail.

Open to reasonable offers, must sell.

Thanks!
Old 07-23-2018, 08:43 AM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 163 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by jford
https://rennlist.com/forums/vehicle-...12-2018-a.html

Listing my CTT for sale as I move back to a Macan GTS (had a Macan Turbo pre CTT).....don't need the extra room anymore and fell in love with the GTS the minute the Porsche booklet arrived in the mail.

Open to reasonable offers, must sell.

Thanks!
You’ll love the Macan GTS, I recently did the same as you. Good luck with your sale, and your future purchase.
Old 07-23-2018, 12:17 PM
jford
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 693 Likes on 493 Posts

Thanks, looking forward to the new ride. Will definitely miss the CTT in some regards. It's striking and the new ride is sans ACC (which I've come to love) and Burmester....which is an option that I don't think I'd ever order if I was paying the freight from the get go. Oh, and the 500 HP.....lol.

That being said, I'm jazzed for the switch and should have the new GTS in a week.
Old 07-23-2018, 05:09 PM
CarGuyNVA
Drifting

Received 163 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by jford
Thanks, looking forward to the new ride. Will definitely miss the CTT in some regards. It's striking and the new ride is sans ACC (which I've come to love) and Burmester....which is an option that I don't think I'd ever order if I was paying the freight from the get go. Oh, and the 500 HP.....lol.

That being said, I'm jazzed for the switch and should have the new GTS in a week.
Understand completely, as I had those same considerations when deciding to move to a Macan GTS from my CTT as well. Like everything, they each have their pros and cons. But you’ll love the M GTS, and those concerns will quickly fade.

Quick Reply: My 2013/CPO Cayenne Turbo For Sale