Sponsored by:

cayenne hunting

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2003, 10:43 PM
cayenneman
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cayenne hunting

I have been in the market for new suv for a couple of months now as my lexus gx was totaled out. I test drove a cayenne and I was impressed. The more I see them the more I think I want one. But I have a problem , the one i test drove had a sticker of 66. I dont have to have a brand new one and up to about 12000 miles is ok. Basically I want to spend mid to high forties and my final choices are Mercedes G500, Hummer H2, and the smaller but much cooler cayenne. I have seen a couple in the forties does anybody know where I could maybe find some more and if I wait a little bit will the price be significantly better? I like the H2 but way too common, and the g500 is rare but maybe soon people will start realizing it was designed in 1977 maybe a little too boxy but the benz v8 is a big plus.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:03 AM
OVRSTR
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

e-bay? Where are you located? As far as prices going down...on the contrary, as soon as the colder weather hits and the demand for four wheel drive increases, the dealers will be firmer on their pricing. They'll still be willing to deal but maybe not as much.

Quick Reply: cayenne hunting