Notices
Cayenne 955-957 2003-2010 1st Generation
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Driver door latch for kessy CTT needed or other ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2015, 08:52 AM
Lionworks Auto
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Have an 04 CTT and have the issue where the system doesn't believe drivers door is open even when it is (no dome light, no door light, fear it's messing with the Kessy/making the battery run down after a few days, which is another symptom). The keyless does work on the drivers door as does the button to lock.

I've read in a few posts that the driver assembly latch should be replaced/a bad microswitch or something and hoping if someone can confirm if this part number will do it:

part number 955 531 015 07 cayenne.

But I think I need a specific latch that includes the Kessy? If so does someone know that number and where to buy. I can't figure it out so far... Thanks!
Old 11-29-2015, 09:15 AM
theporscheguy
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

When I placed "kessy" in the search bar this is what I found. I don't own a CTT just thought it might help. Good luck.

http://www.sunsetporscheparts.com/po...name=lock-assy
Old 12-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Lionworks Auto
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by theporscheguy
When I placed "kessy" in the search bar this is what I found. I don't own a CTT just thought it might help. Good luck. http://www.sunsetporscheparts.com/po...name=lock-assy
Appreciated. The comments say "w/o keyless". Ill dig further and see if can find with

Quick Reply: Driver door latch for kessy CTT needed or other ideas?